During April 2021, a new Buick Envision discount offers as much as $6,450 off select 2020 models of the premium crossover, according to the online configurator tool. Additionally, a combined offer was also observed, and included special-interest financing coupled with a $4,550 cash allowance.
Buick Envision Discount Offers
Buick Envision discount offers for the first-generation model during April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: $6,450 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offers: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $4,550 cash allowance
The above Buick Envision discount offers are valid through May 3rd, 2021.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
As we mentioned, the 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
These changes are due to the microchip shortage.
Envision sales fell 4 percent to 11,162 units, earning it a 14 percent segment share.