September 15, 2022 at 11:20 am #724877
I am in Chicago, USA, and looking to purchase a 2023 Escalade ESV S P O R T 4 W D …
– Black Raven
– Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat (ATT)
– Touring Package (ST1)
– Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting (B3L)
– AKG™ Studio Reference 36- speaker audio system (UQH)
I have gone through the dealerships, and they are proposing the following 2 options
1) immediate in-stock purchase – they are asking on average $20k over MRSP
2) factory order – dealerships are asking for MRSP (plus < $1000 as dealer charges), but the anticipated wait time is anywhere from 4 months to a year
I don’t want to pay $20k over MRSP, but I don’t want to wait for a year (4 to 5 months are reasonable). I believe wait time is based on the add-on packages. Is there any suggestion you may share to assist me in making the decision?
September 15, 2022 at 5:19 pm #724974
Try ordering a Sport Platinum. They are prioritizing those. I order a 2023 Sport Esv with the same packages you are interested in and my order hasn’t been accepted for production as of yet. I am located in Canada.
I’ve got a 2022 that I ordered in December 2021 and it came in February 2022. Dealers here aren’t allowed to mark up the MSRP on new sales but they are charging ridiculous mark ups for used.
September 20, 2022 at 9:16 am #725373
I have a 2021 ESV Sport incoming that is pre-owned here next month. Located in Edina, Minnesota about 15 mins from Minneapolis.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.