2021 GMC Terrain Denali Changes, Updates, New Features
The GMC Terrain was originally expected to be refreshed for the 2021 model year, however, due to complications caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, the changes were pushed into the 2022 model year (see more 2022 GMC Terrain info).
As such, the fourth model year of the second-generation Terrain Denali sees the following few yet notable changes from the 2020 model year:
- Denali models will have late availability for the 2021 model year
- Deletion of Smokey Quartz Metallic exterior color option
- Deletion of turbocharged 2.0-liter LTG 4-cylinder engine, which was standard on Denali models for the 2020 model year along with the following deleted content
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (M3H)
- 3.17 axle ratio
- Dual-outlet stainless-steel exhaust
- 17-inch front and 16-inch rear 4-wheel antilock disc brakes (J17)
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 GMC Terrain Denali in our GMC forum.
The Denali trim level is back in the Terrain lineup after a brief hiatus. The range-topping model will rejoin the lineup very soon.
Terrain Denali News
The Denali trim level is back in the Terrain lineup after a brief hiatus.
The range-topping model will rejoin the lineup very soon.