2020 GMC Terrain Denali
The 2020 GMC Terrain Denali receives a few minor changes and updates for the 2020 model year, representing the third model year of the second-generation Terrain.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of one exterior color
- Addition of one new exterior color
- Addition of Front and Rear Park Assist
- Addition of Denali Premium Package
- Includes Adaptive Cruise Control
- More standard features
See detailed 2020 GMC Terrain Denali changes, updates and new features here: 2020 GMC Terrain Denali change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Like all second-generation units of the GMC Terrain, the 2020 Terrain Denali rides on the GM D2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet Cruze (second generation)
- Chevrolet Equinox (third-generation)
- Buick Envision (first-generation)
- Buick Excelle (second-generation)
- Buick Verano (second-generation)
- Future Cadillac model in the compact class to slot below the Cadillac ATS replacement, likely called Cadillac CT1 or Cadillac CT2
The 2020 GMC Terrain Denali offers a single gasoline engine choice:
|Engine||Fuel||Aspiration||Transmission||Horsepower @ RPM||Torque @ RPM||Axle|
|2.0L LTG I4||Gasoline||Turbocharged||9-speed automatic M3D||252 @ 5500||260 @ 2000||3.17|
The 2020 GMC Terrain Denali will likely follow the regular GM model year rollover sequence and launch in or before the third quarter of the 2019 calendar year.
We expect that the current, second-generation GMC Terrain Denali will remain in production for at least the 2020, 2021, and 2022 model years, and that an all-new, future GMC Terrain will launch on or after the 2023 model year. A mid-cycle enhancement, also known as a refresh or facelift, is expected for the 2021 model year.
Discuss the 2020 GMC Terrain Denali in our GMC forum.
- 2020 GMC Terrain Denali Changes, Updates, New Features