GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain
GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain models were off-road-oriented variants that preceded the currently-available Sierra 1500 AT4 pickup truck.
|Model Year(s)||2008 – 2018|
|Engine(s)||5.3L V8, 6.2L V8|
|Transmission(s)||6-Speed Auto, 8-Speed Auto|
|Drive Wheels||Rear-Wheel, Four-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Middle East|
The All Terrain name was offered as a package on the following Sierra 1500 models:
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain X
The Sierra 1500 All Terrain package traces back as early as the second-generation of the pickup truck, debuting in 2007 and arriving for the 2008 model year. When it arrived, the package including the following equipment:
- Z71 Off-Road Package
- Front and rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered “ALL TERRAIN” logo
- 18-inch x 8-inch (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels (RGA)
- P265/65R18 on-/off-road blackwall tires (QXN)
- Outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding body-colored mirrors
- Heavy-duty trailering equipment
- Rancho brand shocks that are White with Red letters
- Body-colored bodyside moldings with chrome accent
- Unique 4-bar horizontal grille insert with chrome surround
- “ALL TERRAIN” badging on the front fenders
- Unique sill plates
- Unique instrument cluster with Z71 logo and mechanical brushed aluminum accents for instrument panel
- Center console and switch trim plates
The Sierra 1500 All Terrain model received all-new styling for the 2014 model year, when the third-generation model entered the market. New additions to the package included front tow hooks, hill descent control, a transfer case shield, and a “carbon fiber-look seat accent” for SLT models equipped with the package.
In 2016 GMC announced the arrival of the Sierra All Terrain X, which was a special edition of the All Terrain model that featured exclusive premium content which enhanced off-road capability and provided an aggressive, monochromatic appearance.
When the current, fourth-generation model arrived for the 2019 model year, the All Terrain package was discontinued and replaced by the AT4 trim level, which offered customers the same off-roading competencies and bold appearance that were associated with the All Terrain sub-brand.
- See complete GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 details here.
Discuss the GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain model and package in our GMC forum.
It features a custom interior with red anodized accents.
How much more for the Limited?