2018 GMC Sierra Denali
The Denali serves as the range-topping trim level for the GMC Sierra line of full-size pickup trucks. For the 2018 model year, the Sierra Denali receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2018 GMC Sierra Denali sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Addition of three exterior colors
- Introduction of updated grille on 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali and 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali
- Introduction of Performance Front Brake Kit
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert in Tire Pressure Monitoring system on single-rear-wheel models
See detailed 2018 Sierra Denali changes, updates and new features here: 2018 GMC Sierra Denali change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2018 Sierra Denali is available as a light-duty (1500) and heavy-duty (2500HD, 3500HD) full-size pickup truck with several cab and box configurations:
Sierra Denali 1500 Body Styles
- Crew Cab, Short Box
- Crew Cab, Standard Box
Sierra Denali HD Body Styles
- Crew Cab, Standard Box (Sierra 2500HD)
- Crew Cab, Standard Box, Single Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
- Crew Cab, Long Box, Single Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
- Crew Cab, Long Box, Dual Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
The 2018 GMC Sierra Denali is available in 2WD (rear-wheel-drive) as standard; 4WD is optional.
Depending on the model and configuration, the 2018 GMC Sierra Denali is assembled across two GM factories:
- GM Flint Assembly plant in Flint, Michigan, USA
- GM Fort Wayne Assembly plant in Roanoke, Indiana, USA
Discuss the 2018 GMC Sierra Denali in our GMC forum.
Sierra Denali News
Customers have no problem paying $90,000 for a Denali or AT4 product.
Middle East pricing has not yet been announced.