2018 GMC Sierra Denali Changes, Updates, New Features
The GMC Sierra Denali line of premium full-size pickup trucks receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year — the fifth model year of the third-generation Sierra.
- Deletion of four exterior colors:
- Crimson Red Tintcoat
- Stone Blue Metallic
- Deep Garnet Metallic
- Summit White
- Addition of three exterior colors:
- Quicksilver Metallic
- Red Quartz Tintcoat
- White Frost Tricoat
- Late in availability for HD models
- Available at extra charge
- Introduction of updated grille on 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali and 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali
- Introduction of Performance Front Brake Kit, which includes Red Brembo 6-piston calipers with DuraLife rotors that feature a hardened surface to reduce corrosion and provide quieter braking with less vibration
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert in Tire Pressure Monitoring system on single-rear-wheel models
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2018 GMC Sierra Denali in our GMC forum.
Sierra Denali News
Validating Super Cruise with towing.