2022 GMC Acadia
The 2022 GMC Acadia receives quite a few minor changes and updates, and marks the sixth model year of the second-generation Acadia.
Notably, the 2020 GMC Acadia received a mid-cycle refresh, consisting of updates to its exterior and powertrain. To note, a mid-cycle refresh can otherwise be referred to as a facelift or a mid-cycle enhancement (MCE) in GM speak.
|Assembly location||GM Spring Hill Plant, Tennessee, USA|
|Engine||Turbo 2.0L LSY I4, NA 3.6L LGX V6|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Middle East|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of SL trim level
- Deletion of Red Mahogany Metallic exterior color option
- Addition of Light Stone Metallic exterior color option
- Deletion of four wheel options
- Addition of two near wheel options
- Addition of Thatchem wheel locks (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of Rear Park Assist
- Deletion of 5-passenger seating configuration
- Deletion of Cargo Management System
- Deletion of rear air vents
- Deletion of embroidered front row headrests (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of 2.5-liter LCV I4 engine
- Corresponding 9-speed automatic transmission (M3H) is also deleted
- Deletion of single outlet exhaust
- Deletion of tire inflator kit
- Deletion of P245/65R17 all-season, H-rated, blackwall tires (QML)
- 2.0L LSY Turbo I4 engine is now standard on SLE FWD models
- 3.6L LGX V6 engine is no longer available on SLE models
- Trailering Package is now available with 2.0L LSY Turbo I4 engine
- Traction Select is now standard on all equipment groups
- Dual outlet exhaust with bright tips are now standard on SLE
- Deletion of Premium Package
- GMC Pro Safety Plus is now standard on all trims
See detailed 2022 Acadia changes, updates and new features here: 2022 GMC Acadia change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See GMC Acadia sales numbers for all markets, including the United States and Canada.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2022 GMC Acadia in our GMC forum.
Plus, low-interest financing with monthly payments deferred till 2024. The upcoming bigger, next-generation model should boost sales.
Plus, low-interest financing with monthly payments deferred till 2024.
The upcoming bigger, next-generation model should boost sales.
- 2022 GMC Acadia Changes, Updates, New Features