2021 GMC Acadia Denali Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2021 GMC Acadia Denali receives the following changes and updates:
- Deletion of five exterior color options
- Quicksilver Metallic
- Carbon Black Metallic
- Dark Sky Metallic
- Red Quartz Tintcoat
- Smokey Quartz Metallic
- Addition of three exterior color options
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Cayenne Red Tintcoat
- Hunter Metallic
- Denali only
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay Wireless Android Auto
- Head-Up Display is now standard on Denali models
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was included in the Technology Package on Denali models
- Deletion of the following LPO-level items:
- Cargo Rail Net Package
- Cargo flex divider
- Rear seat infotainment system without DVD player
- Deletion of Driver Alert Package II, which included
- Head-Up Display
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- IntelliBeam headlamps
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert and (HS1) Safety Alert Seat
- For Denali models
- Also included Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking was replaced with Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking when Technology Package or Denali Ultimate Package were ordered
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 GMC Acadia Denali in our GMC forum.
GM is no strange to the industry-wide development. Slightly less outlay compared to the 3.6L V6.
Acadia Denali News
GM is no strange to the industry-wide development.
Slightly less outlay compared to the 3.6L V6.