OnStar Guidance Plan Info & Price
The OnStar Guidance plan is the top-of-the-line plan that includes all of the features of the Basic, Protection and Security plans, while adding the Turn-by-Turn Navigation feature, which enables the driver to speak with a live OnStar Advisor, who can look up a location and send directions to the vehicle. The plan also includes 30 Hands-Free Calling minutes per month.
Priced at $34.99 per month or $349.90 per year, the Guidance plan includes:
- OnStar Basic Plan features:
- Keyfob services that enable owners to remotely start, lock/unlock doors, as well as activate the horn and lights from the myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC or myCadillac or OnStar RemoteLink app
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics
- Dealer Maintenance Notification
- OnStar Protection Plan features:
- Emergency Services:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Crisis Assist
- Roadside Assistance
- OnStar Security Plan features:
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Guidance Plan features:
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- 30 Hands-Free Calling minutes per month
|Price (per month)||Free for 5 years2||$19.99||$24.99||$34.99|
|Price (per year)||Free for 5 years2||$199.90||$249.90||$349.90|
|Remote door lock/unlock||√1||√||√||√|
|Remote horn & lights||√1||√||√||√|
|Remote vehicle start||√1||√||√||√|
|Remote vehicle status in app||-||√||√||√|
|Automatic Crash Response||-||√||√||√|
|Stole Vehicle Assistance||Add-On||-||√||√|
|Hands-Free Calling||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On||30 Minutes|
|Location Manager / Family Link||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On|
|OnStar 4G LTE and Wi-Fi Hotspot||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On|
|OnStar Smart Driver||√||√||√||√|
- Pricing, offer and terms subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Check with OnStar for details.
- √ – Included
- – Not included
- √1 – Available only in the myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC or myCadillac or OnStar RemoteLink app.
- √2 – Free for 5 years with vehicle purchase of new vehicle.
- 3 – Plus tax. Credit card payment required for monthly subscription.
- 4 – Data plans are offered by AT&T for OnStar customers. Prices listed do not include applicable taxes.
- 5 – AT&T Connected Car Prepaid 30-DayAuto-Renew Unlimited Plan: U.S. only.
- Consumer and Individual Responsibility Users only.
- Prepaid session-based data plans provide you with access to AT&T wireless data services for your equipped vehicle, including but not limited to features that may be used with wireless data services, content and application.
- Eligible vehicle, data plan and compatible SIM card required.
- Duration: session-based prepaid plans for 30 days.
- Auto Renewal: plans automatically renew every 30 days unless cancelled. To cancel at any time call 877-865-7864 or by accessing your account online.
- Auto Renewal Payments: monthly charges will automatically be billed to credit card on file on day 30 unless cancelled.
- Payments are non-refundable (subject to applicable law).
- Pricing: $20 for a 30 day prepaid plan.
- Limits: 1 vehicle per 30 day prepaid plan.
- Devices: Sold separately.
- Data: For use in the U.S. only.
- Hotspot: connects a limited number of Wi-Fi capable devices per vehicle hotspot, as specified by the vehicle maker. Devices connected to vehicle’s hotspot use data from your plan. Once a device connects, it will automatically reconnect and use data from your plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors.
- Stream Saver feature not available for this Plan.
- General Wireless Service Terms: Subject to AT&T Session Based Wireless Data Services Agreement available at http://www.att.com/USTermsandconditions.
- Pricing, offer & terms subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Coverage & service not available everywhere.
- Remote door lock/unlock: remotely lock or unlock your vehicle’s doors in the app or by calling OnStar
- Remote horn & lights: remotely activate your vehicle’s horn and lights in the app or by calling OnStar
- Remote vehicle start: remotely start your vehicle in the app or by calling OnStar
- Vehicle must be equipped with remote start from the factory
- Destination download: search for a destination in the app and send it to your vehicle for directions
- Remote vehicle status in app: view your vehicle’s fuel level or charge state, odometer reading, tire pressure, oil life, and more
- Dealer Maintenance Notification: notifies your dealer when your vehicle needs service.
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics: sends you a report summarizing your vehicle’s health, including items like tire pressure, oil life, active recalls, OnStar subscription status, and more.
- Emergency Services: OnStar Advisors can direct first responders to your location and notify family members 24/7 in an emergency.
- Automatic Crash Response: if you’re in a crash, built-in sensors in the vehicle can alert an OnStar Advisor immediately.
- Crisis Assist: provide critical assistance in severe weather conditions or a crisis.
- Roadside Assistance: OnStar can send assistance to your exact location with just the push of a button.
- Stole Vehicle Assistance: if your vehicle is stolen, OnStar can work with authorities to help recover your vehicle quickly and safely.
- Hands-Free Calling: make phone calls using the hands-free OnStar system when your cell phone isn’t available.
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation: press the blue OnStar button to have an advisor look up a destination and send directions to your vehicle.
- Location Manager / Family Link: check your vehicle’s location and get alerts by email or by text message with its location at specific times.
- OnStar 4G LTE and Wi-Fi Hotspot: connect up to seven devices to your vehicle’s Wi-Fi network and browse, email, and stream music and video on high-speed 4G LTE speeds.
- OnStar Smart Driver: maximize vehicle efficiency and performance by learning how to drive smarter.
- OnStar AtYourService: get valuable offers on the go to the places you like to eat, shop and play.
Follow our OnStar news coverage.
Have OnStar questions? We have answers. Sign up for a free account and ask away in our OnStar forum.