2018 Chevrolet Trax
The Chevrolet Trax subcompact crossover receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
- Deletion of three exterior colors
- Addition of three exterior colors
- Replacement of Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen (IOA) with Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen (IOR); it’s currently unclear what is the difference between the two units
- Addition of standard content, as the Driver Confidence II Package becomes standard on Premier (1LZ) models. The package includes:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- The package was available for the 2017 Chevy Trax
- Addition of new Trax Redline Edition package
- Change in Driver Confidence Package availability, which now requires LT Convenience Package on LT models
- Change in Sun and Sound Package availability, which now requires LT Convenience Package on LT models
- Addition of power sunroof as standard feature on Premier (1LZ) models (was available for 2017 Chevrolet Trax)
See complete 2018 Chevy Trax changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 Chevrolet Trax continues to be offered as a four-door crossover in the subcompact (B-Segment) class.
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax Colors
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax Lineup
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax Order Guide
- How To Jump-Start The 2018 Chevrolet Trax