2021 Chevrolet Traverse Changes, Updates, New Features
The Chevrolet Traverse was originally expected to be refreshed for the 2021 model year, however, due to complications caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, the changes were pushed into the 2022 model year (see more 2022 Chevrolet Traverse info).
As such, the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse, which marks the fourth model year of the second-generation model, sees the following:
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Stone Gray Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Addition of 3-button universal garage door opener with programmable remote (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of universal tablet holder (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of automatic locking rear, twin clutch differential (G99)
- Traction Mode Select is now called “Driver Mode Selector
- Driver Confidence II Package (BGP) is now shown as Chevrolet Safety Assist (PED) in the order guide, and includes:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Intellibeam Headlamps
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may differ for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse in our Chevrolet forum.
And may not be until this fall.
Special leasing available at $279 per month for 36 months.