2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer gets the following updates and changes:
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Dark Copper Metallic
- Scarlet Red Metallic
- Pacific Blue Metallic
- Addition of four exterior colors
- Crimson Metallic
- Blue Glow Metallic
- Vivid Orange Metallic
- Mahogany Red Metallic
- Addition of Roof rack cross rails (LPO-level item)
- Two-tone roof color changed from Scarlet Red Metallic to Crimson Metallic (retains J36 RPO code)
- Addition of Heated steering wheel
- Included and only available with Premium Seating Package or Adaptive Cruise Control Package
- Available on LT models, standard on ACTIV and RS models
- Single-zone electronic air conditioning (C67) replaces single-zone manual air conditioning (C4P)
- SiriusXM Radio (U2K) now standard on all models
- Deletion of Performance Package, which was only offered on LT models and included:
- ECOTEC 1.3L L3T Turbo I4 engine
- 4255 lbs. GVWR
- Sport mode and Snow mode
- Front-wheel drive configuration
- Convenience Package
- Driver Confidence Package
- Addition of Trailering Package (LPO-level item), which includes:
- Trailer hitch
- Trailer hitch harness
- Trailer hitch bezel
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer in our Chevrolet forum.
Prices in the used market remain elevated. A national lease is also available on the subcompact-plus crossover.
Prices in the used market remain elevated.
A national lease is also available on the subcompact-plus crossover.