2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer represents the second model year of the third-generation model.
|Assembly location||Dong Yue Plant, Yantai, Shandong, China and GM Bupyeong Plant, Bupyeong-gu, Incheon, South Korea|
|Engine||1.2L I-3 LIH, 1.3L I-3 L3T|
|Transmission||CVT, 9-Speed Auto|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, South America, Asia|
|Predecessor||2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer|
|Successor||2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Addition of four exterior colors
- Addition of Roof rack cross rails (LPO-level item)
- Two-tone roof color changed from Scarlet Red Metallic to Crimson Metallic (retains J36 RPO code)
- Addition of Heated steering wheel
- Single-zone electronic air conditioning (C67) replaces single-zone manual air conditioning (C4P)
- SiriusXM Radio now standard on all models
- Deletion of Performance Package
- Addition of Trailering Package (LPO-level item)
See detailed 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Chevrolet Trailblazer sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, South America, and Asia.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer in our Chevrolet forum.
Only the Lexus GX was as reliable. Affected models include the Silverado, Blazer and Trailblazer, among others.
Only the Lexus GX was as reliable.
Affected models include the Silverado, Blazer and Trailblazer, among others.
- 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer Changes, Updates, New Features