2024 Chevrolet Tahoe
The 2024 Chevrolet Tahoe represents the fourth model year of the fifth generation full-size SUV, which was completely overhauled for the 2021 model year. We expect the 2024 Tahoe to receive a mid-cycle enhancement, otherwise known as a refresh.
|Assembly Location||Arlington, Texas, USA|
|Body Style(s)||Full-Size SUV|
|Engine(s)||3.0L LZ0 I6 Duramax (Diesel), 5.3L L84 V8 (Gas), 6.2L L87 V8 (Gas)|
|Drive Wheels||Rear-Wheel-Drive, Four-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Middle East, select export markets|
|Predecessor||2023 Chevrolet Tahoe|
|Successor||2025 Chevrolet Tahoe|
We expect the 2024 Chevy Tahoe to get the following changes and updates:
- New front fascias
- Up-level models, like Tahoe High Country, might get a unique fascia that splits the headlights into two tiers
- Other models will likely continue with a more traditional headlight configuration, similar to pre-refresh models
- New rear fascia and/or tail lights
- New roof-mounted communications antenna fin
- Newfound availability of new 24-inch wheels
- Overhauled cockpit, with new a new, larger infotainment screen and a revised center stack
- New 3.0L LZ0 turbodiesel Duramax engine to replace the 3.0L LM2 Duramax diesel
- The new LZ0 delivers more power and torque, while fixing some refinement issues, most notably the long crank issue; see how the two compare at this link: LZ0 vs LM2
- Notably, there’s a good chance that the 2024 Tahoe Z71 will be offered with the “Baby Duramax” LZ0 engine; by comparison, the 2021, 2022 and 2023 Tahoe did not offer the Z71 since the diesel didn’t fit with the “high-cut” front fascia of the Z71
Tahoe vs. Suburban
The Chevy Tahoe is an extended-length variant of the Chevrolet Suburban, with the Tahoe having a longer wheelbase and overall length that delivers more interior space, particularly in the third row and cargo area. See more details about Tahoe vs. Suburban.
See Chevrolet Tahoe sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and more.
Discuss the 2024 Chevrolet Tahoe in our Chevrolet forum.
GM Announces $500M Investment At Arlington Plant To Build Next-Gen SUVs
Receiving new tooling and equipment.
Chevy Tahoe Lease Offered Nationwide In June 2023
No other incentives are available this month on GM’s best-selling full-size SUV.