2022 Chevrolet Tahoe
The 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe represents the second model year of the fifth generation full-size SUV, which was all-new for 2021. As such, the Tahoe sees a host of changes and updates for the 2022 model year.
|Assembly Location||Arlington, Texas, USA|
|Body Style(s)||Full-Size SUV|
|Engine(s)||3.0L LM2 I6 Duramax (Diesel), 5.3L L84 V8(Gas), 6.2L L87 V8(Gas)|
|Drive Wheels||Rear-Wheel-Drive, Four-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico|
|Predecessor||2021 Chevrolet Tahoe|
|Successor||2022 Chevrolet Tahoe|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of three exterior colors
- Deletion of five wheel sets
- Addition of five LPO-level wheel sets
- Deletion of Rear Park Assist
- Deletion of 10.2-inch diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system
- Deletion of 10.2-inch diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with connected Navigation
- Deletion of HD Radio
- Deletion of USB data ports with SD Card Reader
- Deletion of 8-inch diagonal multi-color enhanced Driver Information Center
- Deletion of front center seat (20 percent seat) delete on FL models
- Deletion of Shipped loose parts
- Addition of Enhanced Trailer View, which is available on Premier and High Country models
- Addition of 10.2 diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with Google built-in, which is available on LT, RST, Z71, Premier, and High Country models
- Addition of Reverse Automatic Braking
- Addition of Smart Trailer Integration Indicator
- Addition of 12-inch diagonal multi-color enhanced Driver Information Center
- Addition of Buckle To Drive, which is standard on all models
- Addition of Sport Pedal Cover Kit (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Keyless Entry Keypad (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Illumination Package (LPO-level item) which is available on LT, RST, Z71, Premier, and High Country models
- Addition of Rear Fold Flat Cargo Organizer (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Electronic limited-slip differential (eLSD)
- Addition of 10-speed automatic transmission(MHS)
- Advanced Trailering Package now includes Smart Trailer Integration Indicator, which replaces Advanced Trailering System
- Hitch Guidance with Hitchview is no longer included with Advanced Trailering Package on LS models
- Engine block heater is now available with 5.3L L84 V8 engine and 6.2L L87 V8 engine on all equipment groups, except Z71
- Deletion of Advanced Trailering System
- 6.2L L87 V8 EcoTec3 engine now available on RST and Z71 models via Sport Performance Package and Off-Road Performance Package, respectively
- Addition of Sport Performance Package, which is exclusive to RST models
- Addition of Off-Road Performance Package, which is exclusive to Z71 models
- Deletion of Z71 Signature Package, which was exclusive to Z71 models
- Deletion of Technology Package, which was available on High Country models
- Deletion of Rear Media and Nav Package, which was available on LT, RST, and Z71 models
See detailed 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may differ for other markets.
See Chevrolet Tahoe sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and more.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe in our Chevrolet forum.
Three new hues incoming.
Kicking off in Texas in just a few months.
- 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe Changes, Updates, New Features