2017 Chevrolet Spark Activ
The Spark Activ is a slightly more rugged variant of the Chevrolet Spark. Chevy describes the vehicle as a “versatile, connected mini-car, featuring trail-inspired accents and upscale features that complement its urban-chic design.”
“The new Spark ACTIV is all about adventurous fun and style,” said Steve Majoros, Chevrolet director of Car and Crossover Marketing. “It has an attitude, while still offering the sophisticated, efficient and connected driving experience customers have come to love.”
The Spark Activ features unique front and rear fascias with accents influenced by off-road skidplates, as well as a new 15-inch wheel design and a revised suspension that increases the ride height by 0.4 inch (10 mm).
Additional unique content includes:
- Specific grille pattern with ACTIV nameplate
- Round fog lamps and fog lamp housings integrated in the front fascia
- Contrasting wheelhouse moldings and hatchback cladding
- Rocker moldings
- Roof rails
The well-appointed interior features standard black, heated leatherette front seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel, along with these features:
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Rear-vision camera system
- SiriusXM satellite radio (3 months)
- OnStar Guidance Plan (3 months)
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (3-month/3GB data trial)
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel controls for phone and audio system
- Power windows with Express Up/Down
Power comes from a GM Ecotec 1.4L LV7 engine offered with a manual transmission or an automatic continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Fuel economy is GM estimated at:
- 29 MPG city and 37 MPG highway with the manual transmission
- 30 MPG city and 37 MPG highway with the automatic CVT
The 2017 Chevy Spark Activ will go on sale in the United States in the first quarter of 2017.
The Spark Activ is a trim level that slots between the Spark 1LT and Spark 2LT.
Starting prices for the 2017 Spark Activ be as follows:
- $16,945 manufacturer’s suggested retail price with manual transmission
- $18,045 manufacturer’s suggested retail price with continuously variable transmission
Pricing includes destination charge, but excludes tax, title and other dealer fees.
Chevrolet unveiled the Spark Activ at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show on November 14th, 2016.
Download the 2017 Chevrolet Spark Activ order guide in the PDF format updated on November 25th, 2016.