2021 Chevrolet Silverado Realtree Edition
The Silverado Realtree Edition is a special edition of the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that is the result of a collaboration with Realtree, the world’s leading camouflage brand.
The limited-run truck brings together the rugged capability of Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss with exclusive graphics from Realtree, the world’s leading camouflage brand. This is the second collaboration between the two brands, following the success of the 2016 Silverado Realtree Edition.
“Silverado continues to offer customers more choice and capability where it counts,” said Bob Krapes, director of Chevrolet Truck Marketing. “Building on the popular Custom Trail Boss model, the new Realtree Edition offers hunting and fishing enthusiasts a truck perfectly matched to their passions.”
The 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition includes these features:
- 2-inch factory suspension lift
- 20-inch black wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT On-Off Road Tires
- The Silverado’s Z71 Off-Road Package, which includes:
- Monotube Rancho® shocks
- Hill Descent Control,
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Skid plates
- AutoTrac® 2-speed transfer case
- 5.3L V-8 engine with an 6-speed transmission
- Available 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque 6.2L V-8 mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Realtree camouflage graphics on exclusive exterior
- Realtree camouflage graphics on interior door trim
- Realtree logo integrated on standard bedliner
- Black Silverado and Z71 badging
- Black rectangular dual-exhaust tips
- 4-inch black round assist steps
- All-weather floor liners
- Silverado Durabed, which includes:
- Most standard cargo capacity in the segment
- 12 standard tie-downs
- Jigh-strength, roll-formed steel bed floor
The 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition will be available for sale at Chevrolet dealerships in summer 2020. Pricing will be announced closer to production.
The special edition model is available only as on the Silverado 1500 Trail Boss model.
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Realtree Edition was revealed on January 22nd, 2020 at the 2020 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Discuss the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado in our Chevrolet forum.
Follow our coverage of Chevrolet Silverado news.