2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
The Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD (Heavy Duty) line of heavy-duty full-size pickup trucks receives several minor updates and changes for the 2019 model year.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of Regular Cab and Double Cab models
- Addition of Chrome grille with chrome mesh insert
- Addition of Mosaic Black Metallic exterior color
- Addition of Silverado HD Tribute Edition
The 2019 Silverado 3500HD is available as a heavy-duty full-size pickup truck with several cab and box configurations:
- Standard Box Crew Cab with Single Rear Wheel
- Long Box Crew Cab with Single or Dual Rear Wheel
The 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD is offered with three engine choices:
|Engine||Fuel||Aspiration||Transmission||Horsepower @ RPM||Torque @ RPM||Axle|
|6.0L L96 V8||Gasoline||Atmospheric||6-Speed Automatic (MYD)||360 @ 5400||380 @ 4200||4.10|
|6.0L LC8 V8||Natural Gasoline||Atmospheric||6-Speed Automatic (MYD)||301 @ 5000||3300 @ 4200||4.10|
|6.6L L5P V8||Diesel||Turbocharged||Allison 6-Speed Automatic (MW7)||445 @ 2800||910 @ 1600||3.73|
Depending on the model and configuration, the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD is assembled across two GM factories:
- GM Flint Assembly plant in Flint, Michigan, USA
- GM Fort Wayne Assembly plant in Roanoke, Indiana, USA
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD follows the regular GM model year rollover sequence, and launched in the third quarter of the 2019 calendar year.
The 2019MY is the final model year for the third-generation Chevrolet Silverado HD, as an all-new, fourth-generation HD model launches for the 2020MY: see 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD.
Discuss the Chevy Silverado 3500HD in our Chevrolet forum.
Silverado 3500HD News
A special lease program is available for LTZ and High Country trim levels.
It features a 6.6L Duramax and custom decals.