2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Last-Gen K2 Platform)
Despite launching the all-new 2019 Silverado 1500 (on the new T1 platform) , Chevrolet sold the outgoing, last-generation Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (on the K2 platform) for the 2019 model year. The vehicle was offered in limited models and configurations, as well as with limited trim levels and features.
The 2019 Silverado 1500 K2 is offered exclusively as a Double Cab with a standard box in either 2WD (CC15753 model) or 4WD (CK15753 model). Regular and Crew Cabs with their respective box configurations are not available.
All units of the K2 platform 2019 Silverado 1500 are powered by the 5.3L V-8 L83 engine (355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque) mated to a 6-speed HydraMatic 6L80 gearbox.
Trim levels are limited to Work Truck, 1LT and 2LT. Similarly, equipment, options and color choices are also limited.
Final Model Year
The 2019 model year is expected to be the last model year of the K2 platform generation Silverado 1500.
Download the 2019 Silverado 1500 order guides for the K2 generation model using these links:
- 2019 Silverado 1500 (K2 generation) order guide here
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Fleet (K2 generation) order guide here
- Order guide is in PDF format
- Order guide updated April 13th, 2018 and may have changed since then; consult with your dealer for details
- Order guides provided by General Motors and are for informational purposes only; consult your dealer for complete details