2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
The Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD (Heavy Duty) line of heavy-duty full-size pickup trucks receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Silverado 3500HD sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of three exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Addition of Rear Vision Camera as standard equipment on all models (was available on 1WT on 2017 Silverado), resulting in the removal of the Rear Vision Camera from the WT Convenience Package
- Replacement of base 4-speaker audio system with 6-speaker sound system on 1WT Regular Cab models
- Replacement of base AM/FM stereo with 4.2-inch diagonal color display with Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7″ diagonal color touch-screen as standard equipment on 1WT models, resulting in the 7″ radio being removed from the Silverado HD Custom Package
- Addition of new black grille mesh with 2-bar dark chrome insert for Z71 package
- Addition of new black grille mesh with 2-bar chrome insert for High Country trim level
- Addition of new box side decals on Z71 and 4×4 models
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert in Tire Pressure Monitoring system on single rear wheel (SRW) models
See complete 2018 Chevy Silverado 3500HD changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 Silverado 3500HD is available as a heavy-duty full-size pickup truck with several cab and box configurations:
- Regular Cab, Long Box
- Double Cab, Long Box
- Crew Cab, Standard Box
- Crew Cab, Long Box
- Chassis Cab (CC)
The 2018 Silverado 3500HD is available in 2WD (rear-wheel-drive) as standard; 4WD is optional.