2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Centennial Edition
The Silverado Centennial Edition is a special edition of the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that celebrates 100 years of the Chevrolet trucks.
The vehicle features design elements inspired by Chevy Trucks throughout history, including a distinctive Centennial Blue paint color and exclusive heritage bowtie emblems and 100 year badges inspired by colors and design cues found on early Chevrolet Trucks.
The 2018 Silverado Centennial Edition carries RPO code SUM and includes these features:
- Front and rear heritage bowtie emblems
- 100 year door badge
- Spray-in bedliner with heritage bowtie emblem
- Accessory all-weather floor liners (RIA) with heritage bowtie emblems (SM2)
- Centennial Blue exterior paint (G35) exclusive to the Centennial Edition
- 22″ premium painted wheels with chrome inserts (SGF)
- 22″ all-terrain tires (RHH)
- Chrome recovery/tow hooks (VQY)
- Chrome bowtie on steering wheel
The Silverado Centennial began arriving at dealerships in October 2017.
The special edition model is available only as on the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box model and in the LTZ (1LZ) Z71 trim level. It is not available with other trim levels, such as LTZ (1LZ) or High Country (3LZ). It is not available on the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado HD.
It is not available with any other packages or free flow options except:
- (PDF) LTZ Plus Package
- (Y86) Enhanced Driver Alert Package
- (IO6) MyLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation
- (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine
- (CF5) power sunroof
- (UF2) LED cargo box lighting
- (U42) Entertainment Package
- (CTD) Cargo tie downs
- (VK3) license plate kit
- (K05) engine block heater
- (BRS) power-retractable assist steps
- (BVQ) 6″ rectangular chrome assist steps or LPO assist steps (VXH), (VXJ), (RVQ), (RVS), (S6L)
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Centennial Edition was revealed on September 28th, 2017 at the 2017 State Fare of Texas.