2017 Chevrolet Cruze
The 2017 Chevy Cruze gets several changes and updates as well as a new five-door hatchback variant.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze deletes two coors — Siren Red Tintcoat and Blue Ray Metallic — but replaces them with four new ones — Arctic Blue Metallic, Pepperdust Metallic, Graphite Metallic, and Cajun Red Tintcoat.
In addition, Teen Driver mode is added as a new feature. Finally, the 2017 Cruze Sedan in LS trim and with an automatic transmission gets a new 1.4L turbo LEX engine with as a Fleet or Government order. Little is currently known about the LEX motor, so stay tuned as we find out more.
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes to the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze:
- (G1E) Siren Red Tintcoat exterior color
- (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic exterior color
- (GGB) Arctic Blue Metallic exterior color
- (GMU) Pepperdust Metallic exterior color
- (GPA) Graphite Metallic exterior color
- (GPJ) Cajun Red Tintcoat exterior color
- (TDM) Teen Driver
- (LEX) 1.4L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) [LS Sedan Automatic only and requires a Fleet or Government order type]
The 2017 Chevy Cruze also adds a new five-door hatchback variant.
More info on the 2017 Chevy Cruze Hatchback.
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze (China)
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze (North America)
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel