2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition
Introduced for the 2016 model year, the Z06 C7.R Edition pays tribute to the Corvette Racing C7.R racecars.
The special edition model is offered in Corvette Racing’s signature yellow – or black – with coordinated exterior and interior accents. All C7.R Editions will come with the Z07 Performance Package with carbon ceramic brakes, and a specially-serialized vehicle identification number. Corvette Racing’s legacy and technology were a significant influences on the development of the Corvette. Z06 and the new C7.R Edition honors the link between the racecar and the production model.
The content and unique features for the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition includes:
- C7.R Edition graphics package
- Z07 Performance Package that includes:
- Brembo carbon ceramic-matrix brake rotors that improve braking performance and contribute to greater handling through reduced un-sprung weight
- Adjustable front and rear aero components for unprecedented aerodynamic downforce
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 tires for enhanced grip
- Yellow brake calipers
- Black wheels with yellow accent stripe and Corvette Racing-logo center caps
- Visible carbon fiber ground effects package
- New visible carbon fiber hood section
- Grilles and vents finished in Spectra Gray Metallic
- Jet Black leather interior with sueded microfiber accents on the instrument panel and doors
- Sueded microfiber-trimmed Competition Sport Seat, steering wheel and shifter
- Yellow contrast stitching throughout the interior
- Carbon fiber interior trim package (high-gloss)
- Corvette Racing sill plates
- Special indoor car cover with C7.R graphics
Only 650 units of the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R editions have been built for global sale.
The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition is:
- Offered on coupe and convertible models with 3LZ trim
- Available in Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat or Black exterior colors
Of the 650, 23 have been confirmed for sale in the Middle East market.