2022 Chevrolet Colorado
The 2022 Chevrolet Colorado receives minimal updates for the eighth model year of the second-generation mid-sized pickup truck, consisting of package alterations and the introduction of the Trail Boss model (as an available package).
Notably, the Colorado underwent a light update for the 2021 model year. While the light update was as close to a mid-cycle refresh/MCE as it gets, it was not an official refresh/MCE.
|Assembly location||GM Wentzville Plant, Missouri, USA|
|Engine||2.5L I-4 LCV, 3.6L V-6 LGZ, Duramax 2.8L I-4 LWN|
|Transmission||6-Speed Auto, 8-Speed Auto|
|Drive wheels||Rear-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of the following three LPO-level packages
- Premium Protection Package
- Premium Interior Package
- Interior Illumination Package
- Addition of the Trail Boss package
See detailed 2022 Chevrolet Colorado changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Chevrolet Colorado change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
We expect that the 2022 model year will become the final year of the current, second-generation Chevrolet Colorado, and that an all-new model will replace it for the 2023 model year.
See Chevy Colorado sales numbers for all markets, worldwide
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Colorado in our Chevrolet forum.
Sharing design cues with the EV concept shown in 2021.
- 2022 Chevrolet Colorado Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2022 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2