2018 Chevrolet Colorado Centennial Edition
The Colorado Centennial Edition is a special edition of the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado that celebrates 100 years of Chevrolet trucks.
The vehicle features design elements inspired by historic Chevy Trucks elements, including a distinctive Centennial Blue paint color and exclusive heritage bowtie emblems and 100 year badges inspired by colors and design cues found on early Chevrolet Trucks.
The 2018 Colorado Centennial Edition is assigned RPO code SUM and includes these features:
- Front and rear heritage bowtie emblems
- 100 year door badge
- Spray-in bedliner with heritage bowtie emblem
- Accessory floor liners with heritage bowtie emblems
- Centennial Blue exterior paint exclusive to the Centennial Edition
- Body-Color rear bumper and front grille surround
- LT Optional 18″ wheels with monochromatic cap
- Chrome tow hooks, belt molding, mirror caps and door handles
The Colorado Centennial began arriving at dealerships in November 2017.
The special edition model is available only on the Z71 trim and on Crew Cab and Extended Cab models. It is not available with other trim levels, such as LT or Colorado ZR2.
The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Centennial Edition was revealed on September 28th, 2017 at the 2017 State Fare of Texas.