2022 Chevrolet Camaro
The 2022 Chevrolet Camaro represents the seventh model year of the sixth-generation Camaro, and receives a few minor changes and updates.
It’s worth noting that production of the 2022 Chevy Camaro was originally set to begin Monday, June 14th, 2021, however, as GM Authority reported, that date was pushed back until September 20th, 2021, which is roughly three months later than originally planned.
|Assembly Location||GM Lansing Grand River Plant, Michigan, USA|
|Body Style(s)||Coupe, Convertible|
|Engine(s)||T 2.0L LTG I4, 3.6L LGX V6, 6.2L LT1 V8, SC 6.2L LT4 V8|
|Transmission(s)||8-Speed Auto, 10-Speed Auto, 6-Speed Manual|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, China, South Korea, Russia|
|Predecessor||2021 Chevrolet Camaro|
|Successor||2023 Chevrolet Camaro|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of two exterior color options
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Deletion of two convertible top color options
- Deletion of 20-inch Caliente wheel sets
- Deletion of Red Stinger Strip (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of Kalahari knee pads (LPO-level item)
- Brembo braking system now available with copper-free components
- Deletion of LT 1LE Track Performance Package
- Wild Cherry Design Package 1 name changes to Design Package 1 and is available with new exterior color options
- Wild Cherry Design Package 2 name changes to Design Package 2 and is available with new exterior color options
See detailed 2022 Chevy Camaro changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Chevrolet Camaro change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Chevrolet Camaro sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Russia, China, and South Korea.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette in our Chevrolet forum.
Chevrolet Corvette News
Six gorgeous rides on display.
The Chevy may have an L88 V8, but the Coronet R/T is no slouch, either.