2021 Chevrolet Camaro
The 2021 Chevrolet Camaro receives a few minor changes and updates, representing the sixth model year of the sixth-generation Camaro.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of one exterior color option
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Deletion of two LPO-level wheels
- Deletion of Camaro Insignia Package (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto
- Wireless charging is now standard on 3LT and 2SS models
- Deletion of interior spectrum lighting (LPO-level items)
- Deletion of Navigation upgrade kit (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Wild Cherry Design Package
- RS Package is now available on LT1 models
- Redline Edition is now available on LT1 models
- SS 1LE Track Performance Package is now available with the 10-speed automatic transmission
- Deletion of Shock and Steel Special Edition
See detailed 2021 Chevrolet Camaro changes, updates and new features here: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2021 Chevrolet Camaro continues to be offered as one body style in two variants:
- Two-door coupe
- Two-door soft-top convertible
The 2021 Chevrolet Camaro offers a total of nine exterior colors and six interior color options with three different seat trims.
The 2021 Camaro color options include:
- 9 Exterior Colors:
- Red Hot
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Summit White
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Wild Cherry Tintcoat (new)
- 6 Interior Colors:
- Jet Black
- Medium Ash Gray
- Adrenaline Red
- Ceramic White
- Jet Black with Red accents
See complete details on 2021 Chevrolet Camaro colors here.
See complete details on 2021 Chevrolet Camaro stripes here.
Models & Pricing
The 2021 Camaro is available in the following models and trim levels:
- 1LS Coupe (1AG37 )
- 1LT Coupe (1AG37)
- 2LT Coupe (1AH37 )
- 3LT Coupe (1AH37)
- LT1 Coupe (1AJ37 )
- 1SS Coupe (1AJ37)
- 2SS Coupe (1AK37)
- ZL1 Coupe (1AL37)
- 1LT Convertible (1AG67)
- 2LT Convertible (1AH67 )
- 3LT Convertible (1AH67)
- LT1 Convertible (1AJ67 )
- 1SS Convertible (1AJ67)
- 2SS Convertible (1AK67)
- ZL1 Convertible (1AL67)
The 2021 Chevrolet Camaro sticks with the same engines and transmissions as the 2020 Camaro:
|Manufacturer||Make||Model||Engine||Power (hp / kW @ RPM)||Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ RPM)||Standard Transmission||Optional Transmission|
|General Motors Company||Chevrolet||Camaro||Turbocharged 2.0L LTG I-4 DOHC||275 / 205 @ 5600||295 / 398.3 @ 3000-4500||6-Speed Manual (MN6)||8-Speed Auto (MX0)|
|General Motors Company||Chevrolet||Camaro||3.6L LGX V-6 DOHC||335 / 250 @ 6800||284 / 383.4 @ 5300||6-Speed Manual (MN6)||10-Speed Auto (MX0)|
|General Motors Company||Chevrolet||Camaro||6.2L LT1 V-8 OHV||455 / 339.3 @ 6000||455 / 614.3 @ 4400||6-Speed Manual w/ Active Rev Match (MN6)||10-Speed Auto (MX0)|
|General Motors Company||Chevrolet||Camaro||Supercharged 6.2L LT4 V-8 OHV||650 / 485 @ 6400||650 / 881 @ 3600||6-Speed Manual w/ Active Rev Match (MN6)||10-Speed Auto (MX0)|
Like all sixth-generation units of the Chevrolet Camaro, the 2021 Camaro continues to ride on GM’s Alpha platform shared with the following vehicles:
We expect the 2021 Chevrolet Camaro to follow the regular GM model year rollover sequence, and launch in the third quarter of the 2020 calendar year.
We expect that the sixth-generation Camaro will live on for the 2021 and 2022 model year, and that an all-new, future Chevy Camaro will launch in the vicinity of the 2023 calendar year. However, that vehicle might not be called Camaro, and could be electric.
Discuss the 2021 Chevrolet Camaro in our Chevrolet forum.
Chevrolet Camaro News
The teal and pink scheme first appeared on a late model campaigned by Alex Bowman’s crew chief.
Bowman overcomes an onslaught of Toyotas and Fords to take his first win of 2021.
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro Colors
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro Stripe Options
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro Wheels