2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2018 marks the second model year of the sixth-generation Camaro ZL1, and sees the introduction of ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package (see complete info: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE) as well as equipment and color changes for the ZL1 model.
|Assembly location||Lansing Grand River Plant, Michigan, USA|
|Engines||SC 6.2L LT4 V8"|
|Transmissions||Tremac 6-Speed Manual, GM Hydra-Matic 10-Speed Auto|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Middle East, Russia|
|Predecessor||Fifth-Gen Camaro (2012-2015)|
Changes & Updates
- (GMV) Krypton Green exterior color deleted
- Revised washer fluid level sensor
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Chevrolet Camaro sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Russia, and South Korea.
- Chevrolet Camaro sales are comprised of all Camaro variants, including LS, LT, SS, ZL1, and 1LE models.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 in our Chevrolet forum.
Even more powerful than a standard ZL1, this special-edition Camaro will soon be sold for charity. Hendrick continues to show strong form.
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 News
Even more powerful than a standard ZL1, this special-edition Camaro will soon be sold for charity.
Hendrick continues to show strong form.
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE