2018 Chevrolet Camaro
2018 marks the third model year of the sixth-generation Camaro, for which the sports car sees various changes and updates along with the introduction of a 1LE Extreme Performance Package for the ZL1.
|Model years||2017 – Present|
|Assembly location||Lansing Grand River Plant, Michigan, USA|
|Engines||T 2.0L LTG I4, 3.6L LGX V6, 6.2L LT1 V8,SC 6.2L LT4 V8|
|Horsepower||275 – 650|
|Torque||295 – 650|
|Transmissions||Tremac 6-Speed Manual, GM Hydra-Matic 8-Speed Auto|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Middle East, Russia|
|Predecessor||Fifth-Gen Camaro (2010-2015)|
Changes & Updates
The Camaro receives several changes and updates for the 2018 model year.
- (GMV) Krypton Green exterior color
- (H50) 50th Anniversary Edition
- (A1Z) ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package
- 1LS Coupe trim level
- (A1Y) SS 1LE Track Performance Package now available on 2SS Coupe (late availability)
- (D88) 1LE Hash Mark Decal now available on 2SS coupe (late availability)
- Washer fluid level sensor
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Chevrolet Camaro sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Russia, and South Korea.
- Chevrolet Camaro sales are comprised of all Camaro variants, including LS, LT, SS, ZL1, and 1LE models.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro in our Chevrolet forum.
One of 100 left in existence, this droptop Camaro needs a new owner. Prices start at $135k.
Chevrolet Camaro News
One of 100 left in existence, this droptop Camaro needs a new owner.
Prices start at $135k.
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Colors
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- How To Jump-Start The 2018 Chevrolet Camaro