2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV Changes, Updates, New Features
Specifically, the new trim level structure will eschew the base LT and up-level Premier models offered since the Bolt EV’s launch, replacing them with one trim LT trim level split out into 1LT and 2LT equipment groups. The change marks the first time that the revised structure will be used on the Bolt EV since the vehicle went on sale for the 2017 model year.
- Deletion of Premier (2LZ) and introduction of entry-level LT (1LT) model
- Deletion of KeyPass, retail smartphone entry, start operation
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was standard on all Bolt EV models
- Deletion of Light Ash Gray with Ceramic White interior
- For the 2020 model year, this interior color combination was available with all exterior color options on both LT and Premier models
- DC fast charging is now standard on 2LT models
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was available for both LT and Premier models, and remains available for 2021 Bolt EV LT models
- Comfort and Convenience Package now requires DC fast charging, also includes
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Only available on LT models
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Chevrolet Bolt in our Chevrolet forum.
Bolt EV News
Narrowly losing out to the Kia Niro EV.
Chevy has teamed up with Disney to promote the launch of the new EVs.