2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of KeyPass, retail smartphone entry, start operation
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was standard on all Bolt EV models
- Deletion of Light Ash Gray with Ceramic White interior
- For the 2020 model year, this interior color combination was available with all exterior color options on both LT and Premier models
- DC fast charging is now standard on 2LT models
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was available for both LT and Premier models, and remains available for 2021 Bolt EV LT models
- Comfort and Convenience Package now requires DC fast charging, also includes
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Only available on LT models
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Chevrolet Bolt in our Chevrolet forum.
Bolt EV News
GM expects to build 70,000 Bolts this year.
Full credit eligibility would expire in March 2023 regardless.