2022 Chevrolet Blazer
The 2022 Chevrolet Blazer represents the fourth model year of the Camaro-inspired crossover.
Notably, the Blazer sees a trim level reorganization, deleting the base-level L trim and second-tier 1LT trim from the lineup.
|Assembly Location||Ramos Arizpe Plant, Mexico|
|Body Style(s)||Mid-Size Crossover|
|Engine(s)||2.5L I4 (Gas), 2.0L I4 Turbo(Gas), 3.6L V6 (Gas)|
|Drive Wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico|
|Predecessor||2021 Chevrolet Blazer|
|Successor||2023 Chevrolet Blazer|
Changes, Updates, New Features
The Blazer sees a trim level reorganization, deleting the base-level L trim and second-tier 1LT trim from the lineup. As such, the 2022 Blazer model line is as follows:
- LT (2LT, 3LT)
- RS (1RS)
- Premier (0HD)
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Addition of two exterior color options
- Revised exterior color/model availability
- Addition of black two-tone roof
- Deletion of two wheel options
- Addition of three wheel options
- Addition of black lug nuts (LPO-level item)
- Addition of new optional lug nuts (LPO-level item)
- Black front and rear bowties sees RPO change
- Changes to exterior color/model availability, please see color and trim section
- Premier models see changes to front and rear lower fascia, wheel moldings, rocker, and wheels
- Deletion of floor rail system
- Deletion of cargo flex divider (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of premium carpeted floor mats (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of embroidered front row headrests (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of rear seat infotainment system without DVD player (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of rear seat infotainment system with DVD player (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of keyless entry keypad (LPO-level item)
- Addition of foldable cargo organizer (LPO-level item)
- The 6-speaker audio system is now standard on Premier models
- Manual tilt and telescoping steering column is now standard on Premier models
- Deletion of 2.5L LCV I4 engine
- Deletion of trailering equipment
- The 2.0L LSY Turbo I4 engine is now standard on 2LT models
- The 3.6L LGX V6 is no longer available on 2LT models
- Trailering equipment is now available on FWD models and standard on AWD models
- Enhanced Convenience Package is now available on Premier on models
- Deletion of Cargo Essentials Package, which was available on RS and Premier models
- Deletion of Interior Luxury Package, which was an LPO-level item
See detailed 2022 Chevrolet Blazer changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Chevy Blazer change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may differ for other markets.
See Chevrolet Blazer sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer in our Chevrolet forum.
Now it just needs a body-on-frame platform. All the LPO-level features deleted with the latest model year.
Now it just needs a body-on-frame platform.
All the LPO-level features deleted with the latest model year.
- 2022 Chevrolet Blazer Changes, Updates, New Features