2019 Chevrolet Blazer Premier
The 2019 Blazer Premier is a trim level of the all-new Blazer that offers luxurious appointments and a shiny appearance compared to other 2019 Blazer models. The Premier trim level is the range-topping trim level in the 2019 Blazer hierarchy.
2019 Blazer Premier Unique Features & Content
The 2019 Blazer Premier is differentiated from other 2019 Blazer models by the following features and content:
- Grille with unique pattern
- Roof rails
- Window surround/trim
- Body-color door handles
- Standard Chevrolet Cargo Management System, which features a rail system and cargo fence to help secure smaller items by dividing the cargo area
- Standard hands-free power liftgate with Bowtie logo projection
- Available heated rear outboard seats
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control and Rear Camera Mirror
- Available 21-inch wheels
- Available twin-clutch AWD system that that helps optimize traction for every condition, providing excellent performance in wet, snowy and icy conditions, while also providing enhanced stability in dry weather
We will update this section when we know about the exact features of the 2019 Blazer Premier.
2019 Blazer Premier Engine, Transmission, Powertrain
It’s currently unclear whether what the standard 2019 Blazer Premier engine will be. It could be the 2.5L inline-four LCV or the 3.6L V6 LGX.
We will update this section when we know more. In the meantime, check out the 2019 Blazer engines info.
2019 Blazer Premier Price
It has not yet been announced what the 2019 Blazer Premier price will be, but we expect it to be in the $41,000 range.
We will update this section when we know more. In the meantime, check out the 2019 Blazer price info.