2022 Cadillac XT6
The Cadillac XT6 receives several minor changes and updates for the 2022 model year, which represents the third model year of the first-generation XT6.
|Assembly location||GM Spring Hill Plant, Tennessee, USA or GM Jinqiao Cadillac, Shanghai, China|
|Engine||T 2.0L I-4 LSY, NA 3.6L V6 LGX|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Predecessor||2021 Cadillac XT6|
|Successor||2023 Cadillac XT6|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Addition of 21-inch Multi-Spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Dark Android painted pockets (RUK)
- 21-inch 12-Split Spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Android finish (RPW) now available on Premium Luxury
- Requires Platinum Package
- No longer available on Sport models
- Addition of front Brembo brakes
- Deletion of Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- Leatherette seats name changed to Inteluxe seats
- Material remains the same
- Platinum Package leather-wrapped steering wheel changed from Turin leather to Modena leather
- Addition of Floor mats, color-keyed, all rows (B37)
- All-weather floor liners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows (RIB) replaced with All-weather floor liners, all 3 rows (RIA)
- (LPO item)
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert is now standard on Luxury
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (UFG) now standard on Luxury
- Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package naming convention changed to Technology Package
- Onyx Package (PDT) is now RPO code (PDB)
- LPO-level item
See detailed 2022 Cadillac XT6 changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Cadillac XT6 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Cadillac XT6 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Discuss the 2022 Cadillac XT6 in our Cadillac forum.
Lining up the seven-seaters in terms of exterior, interior, and cargo room. The plant has been closed since July 19th.
Lining up the seven-seaters in terms of exterior, interior, and cargo room.
The plant has been closed since July 19th.
- 2022 Cadillac XT6 Changes, Updates, New Features