2021 Cadillac XT6
The Cadillac XT6 receives several minor changes and updates for the 2021 model year, which represents the second model year of the first-generation XT6.
|Assembly location||GM Spring Hill Plant, Tennessee, USA or GM Jinqiao Cadillac, Shanghai, China|
|Engine||T 2.0L LSY I4, N/A 3.6L LFY V6|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, China|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of Luxury trim level
- Deletion of four exterior color options
- Addition of two extra-charge exterior color options
- Satin Steel Metallic is no longer an extra-charge color option, and is now included in the base price
- Addition of a new 20-inch wheel option
- Deletion of four LPO-level (dealer-installed) wheel options
- Addition of Black exhaust bezel (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Wheel locks (LPO-level item)
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto
- Addition of the turbocharged 2.0-liter LSY four-cylinder engine exclusively for Luxury models
- Revised content for Platinum Package
See detailed 2021 Cadillac XT6 changes, updates and new features here: 2021 Cadillac XT6 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2021 XT6 model continues to be offered exclusively as a five-door midsize CUV – otherwise referred to as a crossover SUV.
Models, Trims & Pricing
The 2021 Cadillac XT6 is offered as a retail or fleet model, with the Luxury being the base model. Additionally, it is available with either a front-wheel or all-wheel drivetrain configuration
2021 XT6 Trims
- Premium Luxury
The 2021 Cadillac XT6 offers a total of eight exterior colors and five interior color options with two different seat trims.
The 2021 XT6 colors include:
- 8 Exterior Colors:
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Radiant Silver Metallic
- Stellar Black Metallic
- Manhattan Noir Metallic
- Shadow Metallic
- Garnet Metallic
- Red Horizon Tintcoat
- Dark Mocha Metallic
- 5 Interior Colors:
- Jet Black
- Cirrus with Dark Titanium
- Cirrus with Jet Black
- Dark Auburn with Jet Black
- Maple Sugar with Jet Black
The 2021 Cadillac XT6 offers the following engine and transmission choices:
|Engine||Transmission||Power (hp / kW @ RPM)||Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ RPM)|
|2.0 I4 LSY||9-Speed Automatic (M3G)||237 / 177 @ 5000||258 / 350 @ 1500 – 4000|
|3.6 V6 LGX||9-Speed Automatic (M3W)||310 / 231.26 @ 6700||271 / 366 @ 5000|
Assembly of the 2021 Cadillac XT6 takes place at the following plants:
- GM Spring Hill plant in Tennessee operated by GM USA, supplying North American markets
- GM Jinqiao Cadillac in Shanghai operated by GM China supplying the Chinese market
Production for 2021 models officially began on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020.
First deliveries of the 2021 XT6 are expected to arrive on dealer lots by the end of Q4 2020.
The Cadillac XT6 made its debut at the North American International Auto Show in 2019.
See Cadillac XT6 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Russia, and South Korea.
- Cadillac XT6 sales are comprised of all XT6 variants.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2021 Cadillac XT6 in our Cadillac forum.
The cash rebate can be combined with low-interest financing. A performance that’s roughly in line with the segment average.
The cash rebate can be combined with low-interest financing.
A performance that’s roughly in line with the segment average.
- 2021 Cadillac XT6 Changes, Updates, New Features