2022 Cadillac XT5
The Cadillac XT5 receives several minor changes and updates for the 2022 model year, which represents the sixth model year of the first-generation XT5.
|Assembly location||GM Spring Hill Plant, Tennessee, USA or GM Jinqiao Cadillac, Shanghai, China|
|Engine||Turbo 2.0L I-4 LSY, N/A 3.6L V6 LGX|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico|
|Predecessor||2021 Cadillac XT5|
|Successor||2023 Cadillac XT5|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Deletion of 20-inch 12-Spoke alloy wheels with Pearl Nickel finish (Q6Q)
- Addition of 20-inch 12-Spoke alloy wheels with Pearl Nickel finish (Q71)
- Addition of Front Brembo brakes (J56). Front and rear Red painted calipers
- Deletion of Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- Deletion of Floor mounted cargo net (WH6) (LPO item)
- Leatherette seats name changed to Inteluxe seats
- Material remains the same
- Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package (Y4N) naming convention changed to Technology Package
- Onyx Package (PDT), LPO is now RPO code (PDB)
- Addition of Floor mats, color-keyed, all rows (B37)
See detailed 2022 Cadillac XT5 changes, updates and new features here: 2022 Cadillac XT5 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Cadillac XT5 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Discuss the 2022 Cadillac XT5 in our Cadillac forum.
One of several Cadillac models affected by the constraint. Low-interest financing and a national lease are also available.
2022 Cadillac XT5 Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit Under Way
Cadillac XT5 Discount Offers Up To $3,250 Off In May 2023
One of several Cadillac models affected by the constraint.
Low-interest financing and a national lease are also available.
- 2022 Cadillac XT5 Changes, Updates, New Features