2021 Cadillac XT5 Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2021 Cadillac XT5 gets the following updates and changes:
- Deletion of four exterior color options
- Radiant Silver Metallic
- Manhattan Noir Metallic
- Red Horizon Tintcoat
- Dark Mocha Metallic
- Addition of two exterior color options
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- Satin Steel Metallic is no longer an extra-charge color option, and is now included in the base price
- Addition of 20-inch 12-Spoke Diamond Cut alloy wheels with Dark Android Satin finish pockets (Q6N)
- Only available on Sport models
- Deletion of four LPO-level (dealer-installed) wheel options:
- 20-inch 6-Spoke Dual-Split alloy wheels with Diamond Cut and Midnight Silver finish (SLV)
- 20-inch Polished alloy wheels (S1R)
- 20-inch Ultra Bright machined alloy wheels with Pearl Nickel finish (S1S)
- 20-inch Midnight Grey alloy wheels (SEE)
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto
- Deletion of universal tablet holder
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column no longer available on Luxury models
- Replaced with manual tilt and telescoping steering column
- For the 2020 model year, the power tilt and telescoping steering column was standard on all XT5 models
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
A combined offer with low-interest financing is also available. Less than 20 vehicles will need repairs under this TSB.
A combined offer with low-interest financing is also available.
Less than 20 vehicles will need repairs under this TSB.