2018 Cadillac XT5 Lineup
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 lineup consists of one body style, one model, several trim levels, three powertrain options (depending on market), front-wheel-drive or all-wheel drive, and various optional packages.
The 2018 XT5 is available exclusively as a midsize luxury crossover.
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is available in one model with various trim levels.
Available Trim Levels
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is available in four trim levels in the United States:
- Base XT5 (6NF26)
- 1SA (FWD)
- 1SB (AWD)
- Luxury (6NH26)
- 1SC (FWD)
- 1SD (AWD)
- Premium Luxury (6NJ26)
- 1SE (FWD)
- 1SF (AWD)
- Platinum (6NK26)
- 1SH (AWD)
In China, the XT5’s trim level structure is slightly different:
- 25T Technology FWD
- 25T Luxury FWD
- 28T Technology AWD
- 28T Luxury AWD
- 28E Advanced AWD (replaces 28T Advanced AWD)
- 28E Platinum AWD (replaces 28T Platinum AWD)
In the United States, the 2018 XT5 is available with a single engine:
- 3.6L V-6 LGX with automatic stop-start (gasoline)
In China, the 2018 XT5 is available with two engines:
- Turbo 2.0L I-4 LTG with automatic stop-start (gasoline)
- Mild Hybrid Turbo 2.0L I-4 LTG (gasoline)
The 2018 XT5 is available with a single transmission in the United States:
- 8-speed automatic MRC
In China, the XT5 hybrid is sold with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
The 2018 XT5 is available in two drive configurations:
- Two-wheel-drive (front-wheel-drive) – standard
- All-wheel-drive (AWD) – optional on most trim levels; standard on Platinum
The 2018 XT5 is available with various packages and options.
- This section coming soon
We will update this page once we learn more about the 2018 XT5 trim levels, lineup, and pricing.
- 2018 Cadillac XT5 Hybrid