2022 Cadillac XT4
The Cadillac XT4 receives several minor changes and updates for the 2022 model year, which represents the fourth model year of the first-generation XT4.
|Assembly location||GM Fairfax Plant, Kansas, USA|
|Engine||Turbo 2.0L I-4 LSY|
|Drive wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, China|
|Predecessor||2021 Cadillac XT4|
|Successor||2023 Cadillac XT4|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of three exterior colors
- Shadow Metallic
- Garent Metallic
- Autumn Metallic
- Addition of three exterior colors
- Latte Metallic
- Galatic Gray Metallic
- Rosewood Metallic
- Deletion of Red caliper option
- Deletion of Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- Leatherette seats name changed to Inteluxe seats
- Material remains the same
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Cadillac XT4 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China.
Discuss the 2021 Cadillac XT4 in our Cadillac forum.
Low-interest financing is also available. The crossover was outperformed by nearly every competitor as a result of sub-par availability.
Low-interest financing is also available.
The crossover was outperformed by nearly every competitor as a result of sub-par availability.
- 2022 Cadillac XT4 Changes, Updates, New Features