2021 Cadillac XT4 Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 gets the following updates and changes:
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Silver Dusk Metallic
- Red Horizon Tintcoat
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Wave Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- Extra cost option
- Outside mirror option with heated, power-adjustable, power-folding, and driver-side auto-dimming capabilities are now standard on Premium Luxury and Sport models
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was only available and included for Premium Luxury and Sport models
- RPO code updated from DR4 to DNP
- Deletion of manual liftgate, power liftgate is now standard on Luxury models
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was only available for Luxury models
- Addition of red calipers, which are standard on Sport models
- Drive mode selector moved from Interior section to Mechanical section and is now referred to as the “Driver Mode Selector”
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto
- Standard on all 2021 XT4 models
- New interior material availability for Luxury models
- Jet Black leather seating surfaces
- Light Platinum with Jet Black leather seating surfaces
- Deletion of Sport Dynamics Preferred Package, which was available for Sport models and included
- 20-inch Twin 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Titan Satin finish (RQ9)
- Active Sport Suspension
- Not available with:
- Midnight Sport Package (LPO-level item)
- Any LPO-level wheel set
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Cadillac XT4 in our Cadillac forum.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials. A nationwide lease offer makes the XT4 available from $349 per month for 36 months.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials.
A nationwide lease offer makes the XT4 available from $349 per month for 36 months.