2021 Cadillac XT4
The Cadillac XT4 receives seveal minor changes and updates for the 2021 model year, which represents the third model year of the first-generation XT4.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Outside mirror option with heated, power-adjustable, power-folding, and driver-side auto-dimming capabilities are now standard on Premium Luxury and Sport model
- Deletion of manual liftgate, power liftgate is now standard on Luxury models
- Addition of red calipers, which are standard on Sport models
- Drive mode selector moved from Interior section to Mechanical section and is now referred to as the “Driver Mode Selector”
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto
- New interior material availability for Luxury models
- Deletion of Sport Dynamics Preferred Package, which was available for Sport models
See detailed 2021 Cadillac XT4 changes, updates and new features here: 2021 Cadillac XT4 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 continues to be offered as a compact five-door crossover utility vehicle (CUV).
Models, Trims & Pricing
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is offered as a retail or fleet model, with the Luxury being the base model. Additionally, it is available with either a front-wheel or all-wheel drivetrain configuration
2021 XT4 Trims
- Premium Luxury
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 offers a total of eight exterior colors and five interior color options with two different seat trims.
The 2021 XT4 colors include:
- 9 Exterior Colors:
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Twilight Blue Metallic
- Radiant Silver Metallic
- Stellar Black Metallic
- Shadow Metallic
- Wave Metallic
- Garnet Metallic
- Autumn Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- 5 Interior Colors:
- Jet Black
- Jet Black with Cinnamon
- Light Platinum with Jet Black
- Light Wheat and Jet Black with Red accents
- Sedona with Jet Black
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is offered with a single engine choice:
|Engine||Fuel||Aspiration||Transmission||Horsepower (hp / kW @ RPM)||Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ RPM)||Axle|
|2.0L I-4 LSY||Gasoline||Turbo||9-Speed automatic (M3H)||237 / 177 @ 5000||258 / 350 @ 1500 – 4000||3.47|
Like all first-generation units of the Cadillac XT4, the 2021 XT4 rides on the GM E2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
- Sixth-generation Buick Regal variants:
- Opel Insignia (second generation) / Vauxhaull Insignia
- Holden Commodore NG
- Chevrolet Malibu (second generation)
- Buick LaCrosse (third generation), which rides on the long wheelbase variant of E2 platform
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is expected to reach dealer lots by the end of the 2020 calendar year.
We expect that the current, first-generation Cadillac will remain in production thru at least the 2024 model year, and that an all-new, future Cadillac XT4 will launch on or after the 2024 model year. A mid-cycle enhancement update, also known as a refresh or facelift, is expected for the 2023 model year.
Discuss the 2021 Cadillac XT4 in our Cadillac forum.
But there is good reason for the sub-par performance. Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials.
But there is good reason for the sub-par performance.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials.
- 2021 Cadillac XT4 Changes, Updates, New Features