2020 Cadillac XT4
The Cadillac XT4 receives seveal minor changes and updates for the 2020 model year, which represents the second model year of the first-generation XT4.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of one exterior color
- Addition of two new exterior colors
- Addition of new interior features and trim
- New underhood engine cover decoration with bright finish
- New standard features
- New Off Road mode added to current modes of Tour, AWD and Sport
See detailed 2020 Cadillac XT4 changes, updates and new features here: 2020 Cadillac XT4 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2020 Cadillac XT4 continues to be offered as a compact five-door crossover utility vehicle (CUV).
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is offered with a single engine choice:
|Engine||Fuel||Aspiration||Transmission||Horsepower (hp / kW @ RPM)||Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ RPM)||Axle|
|2.0L I-4 LSY||Gasoline||Turbo||9-Speed automatic (M3H)||237 / 177 @ 5000||258 / 350 @ 1500 – 4000||3.47|
Like all first-generation units of the Cadillac XT4, the 2020 XT4 rides on the GM E2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
- Sixth-generation Buick Regal variants:
- Opel Insignia (second generation) / Vauxhaull Insignia
- Holden Commodore NG
- Chevrolet Malibu (ninth generation)
- Buick LaCrosse (third generation), which rides on the long wheelbase variant of E2 platform
The 2020 Cadillac XT4 will likely follow the regular GM model year rollover sequence and launch in or before the third quarter of the 2019 calendar year.
We expect that the current, first-generation Cadillac will remain in production thru at least the 2024 model year, and that an all-new, future Cadillac XT4 will launch on or after the 2024 model year. A mid-cycle enhancement update, also known as a refresh or facelift, is expected for the 2022 model year.
Discuss the 2020 Cadillac XT4 in our Cadillac forum.
Combined Buick Envision and Cadillac XT4 sales nipping at Lexus’ heels. Both 2022 and 2023 models were affected.
Combined Buick Envision and Cadillac XT4 sales nipping at Lexus’ heels.
Both 2022 and 2023 models were affected.
- 2020 Cadillac XT4 Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2020 Cadillac XT4 Colors