Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about the Cadillac Escalade-V. This page is a continuous work-in-progress and will be updated on a regular basis as we await official details from General Motors and Cadillac.
If you notice any inaccuracies about the information provided, have recommendations, or suggestions to share, please let us know here.
We expect the Cadillac Escalade-V to feature the following equipment:
- Supercharged 6.2L V8 LT4 engine; the mill makes 650 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque in the C7 Corvette Z06 and 640 horsepower and 630 pound-feet of torque in the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
- 10-speed automatic transmission with either 2WD (RWD) switchable to 4WD
- A version of GM’s Magnetic Ride Control and Air Ride Adaptive Control suspension system tuned for high performance
- High-performance summer-only or high-performance all-season tires
- Introduction for the 2022 or 2023 model years
- Unique sport-oriented exterior styling elements such as a more aggressive front grille, along with more aggressive front and rear fascias and side sills
- Sport-oriented interior features, including more aggressively-bolstered seats, a more sporty steering wheel and various performance control features
Discuss the Cadillac Escalade-V in our Cadillac forum.
Twenty-fours on the fifth-gen. Six-pot stoppers in red.
Cadillac Escalade News
Twenty-fours on the fifth-gen.
Six-pot stoppers in red.