2020 Cadillac Escalade
We previously expected the Cadillac Escalade to receive a complete overhaul (redesign and re-engineering) for the 2020 model year, and introduce the fifth-generation Escalade. However, this is not the case, as the all-new Escalade will arrive as a 2021 model, so long as complications caused by the COVID-19 pandemic do not result in a delay.
As such, the 2020 Cadillac Escalade represents the sixth model year for the fourth-generation SUV.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of one exterior color option: Dark Mocha Metallic
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Deletion of the shade band at the top of windshield
- Deletion of Rear seat DVD entertainment system (LPO-level item)
- Deletion of Escalade Noir Package (LPO-level item)
See detailed 2020 Cadillac Escalade changes, updates and new features here: 2020 Cadillac Escalade change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2020 Escalade continues to be offered in two body styles:
- A full-size five-door SUV (Escalade), and
- An extended-length full-size five-door SUV (Escalade ESV)
The 2020 Escalade offers the following engine and transmisson choices:
|Engine||Fuel Type||Transmission||Drive||Power hp / kW @ RPM||Torque lb-ft / Nm @ RPM||Gear Ratio|
|6.2L V8 L86||Gasoline||10-Speed Automatic (MF6)||2WD (RWD) or 4WD||420 / 313.32 @ 5600||460 / 621 @ 4100||3.23|