2019 Cadillac Escalade Interior Colors
The 2019 Cadillac Escalade is available in five color combinations and three seat trim materials.
Interior color combinations:
- Jet Black
- Shale with Jet Black
- Kona Brown with Jet Black
- Jet Black with Jet Black
- Maple Sugar with Jet Black
Seat trim materials:
- Leather seating surfaces with mini perforated inserts
- Leather seats with mini perforated inserts
- Semi-Aniline leather seating surfaces with mini perforated inserts
Base Escalade (1SA) Interior Color & Material Options
Luxury (1SB), Premium Luxury (1SC) Interior Color & Material Options
Platinum (1SD) Interior Color & Material Options
|Trim Level||Seat Adjustment||Seat Type||Seat Code||Seat Trim||Interior: Jet Black||Interior: Shale w/ Jet Black||Interior: Kona Brown w/ Jet Black||Interior: Jet Black w/ Jet Black||Interior: Maple Sugar w/ Jet Black|
|Escalade (1SA), Luxury (1SB), Premium Luxury (1SC)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AN3||Leather seating surfaces w/ mini perforated inserts||H2X||HT6||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Luxury (1SB), Premium Luxury (1SC)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AN3||Leather seats w/ mini perforated inserts||N/A||N/A||HEY1||N/A||N/A|
|Platinum (1SD)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AN3||Semi-Aniline leather seat surfaces w/ mini perforated inserts||N/A||N/A||N/A||HJU2||HSJ3|
- 1 – Available at extra charge.
- 2 – Includes sueded microfiber inserts and seatbacks. Third row seats are leather.
- 3 – Third row seats are leather.
- N/A – Not Available.
- HY4, HIA, H1Y, HI9, H2U, HHH – GM RPO code for the interior color combination in question.
GM Authority strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and features in question. However, errors and misprints do happen on occasion. In addition, the manufacturer can change availability of exterior colors and interior color combinations at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions.
GM Authority will not be held responsible for any omissions, misprints or any other errors.