2024 Cadillac Escalade-V ESV Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2024 Cadillac Escalade-V ESV receives a few small changes for the second model year of the extended-length, full-size performance luxury SUV’s first generation.
These changes follow the 2023 Escalade-V ESV, which was the model’s introductory/launch year.
- No changes
As a reminder, the Escalade-V ESV is offered in a single trim level. The extended-length variant is the Escalade-V ESV while the regular-length model is the Escalade-V.
- Addition of one exterior color – Black Diamond Tricoat (color code GLK)
- Limited availability
- No changes
Driver Assist Technology
- Super Cruise now standard
- For the 2023 model year, Super Cruise was an extra-cost option
- Addition of 20th Anniversary V-Series Package
- Standard on 2024 Cadillac Escalade-V ESV units
- Content / features
- Grille header graphic
- Interior splash screen logo update
- Puddle lamp logo projection update
- 3 years of OnStar Premium Plan (R9M) is now standard
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2024 Cadillac Escalade-V ESV in our Cadillac forum.
Escalade-V ESV News
But local market leases remain available, even on Escalade-V.
There’s a lot to look forward to in this MCE.