2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV
Cadillac gives the extended-length Escalade ESV full-size luxury SUV lineup several updates and new features for the 2016 model year.
The Escalade ESV ESV is 20 inches (508 mm) longer than its regular-length Escalade ESV thanks to a wheelbase that is 14 inches (355 mm) longer. The increased length maximizes space for third-row passengers and nearly doubles the cargo space behind the third-row seat.
- Updates & Changes
- Body Styles
- Fuel Economy
- Chassis & Suspension
- Trim Levels & Pricing
- Order Guide
The most notable new features for the 2016 Escalade ESV include:
- Lane Keep Assist: automatically keeps the vehicle in its lane
- Enhancements to CUE infotainment system: make the system faster and easier to use with navigation and Apple CarPlay capability, which allows smartphone users to connect with applications such as navigation, hands-free text messaging, entertainment and news directly through the display screen
- Advanced Diagnostics Service: provides advanced warnings of vehicle issues via a display in the Cadillac CUE screen or by text or email message
- New rear seat, disc-based entertainment system (LPO)
- New exterior colors:
- Gray Silk Metallic
- Red Passion Tintcoat
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Dark Emerald Metallic (late introduction)
- Exterior color (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Exterior color (GBN) White Diamond Tricoat
- SD card slot removed from Cadillac CUE and (D07)/(DCK) covered storage floor consoles
- (Y65) Driver Awareness Package (replaced by [Y86] Driver Awareness Package on Luxury Collection only)
- Exterior color (G1C) Gray Silk Metallic (available at extra charge; no additional charge on Platinum)
- Exterior color (G1E) Red Passion Tintcoat (available at extra charge)
- Exterior color (G1W) Crystal White Tricoat (available at extra charge)
- Exterior color (GC8) Dark Emerald Metallic (available at extra charge; no additional charge on Platinum. Spring promotional color)
- (VHM) Advanced Diagnostics (provides advanced warning of vehicle issues via a display in the Cadillac CUE screen, text or email message)
- (Y86) Driver Awareness Package, includes Safety Alert Seat, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist, (UEU) Forward Collision Alert and
- (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps (Luxury Collection only)
- (UHX) Lane Keep Assist
- (UJ5) Rear seat DVD entertainment system, dual independent, LPO
- Cadillac CUE upgrades include improved system speed and performance, faster, more accurate map loading and voice command execution, faster service reprogramming, redesigned navigation interfaces, single press mute navigation voice/cancel route, expanded cities with 3D maps, route information and next maneuver and BT Media browsing
- Lane Departure Warning RPO Code changes from (UFL) to no RPO Code
- Third row comfort guides become a service part
- (UVH) Surround Vision, front camera view selectable via Cadillac CUE screen
- (UDV) 12″ reconfigurable cluster changes to Normal Black display, chrome rings around information display, upgraded Balanced and Enhanced themes, eliminated Simple and Performance themes
The exterior design of the 2016 Escalade ESV continues on with just a few changes from the 2015 Escalade ESV, which marked the launch of the all-new fourth-generation model. The change to the exterior includes four new colors and the new Cadillac Crest logo without the wreath.
The design provides a signature look of quality, elegance and capability. The styling cues combine sculpted surfaces and high technology embellishments to give Escalade ESV a unique and stand-out appearance.
“At a glance, it is undeniably and unmistakably a Cadillac Escalade ESV,” said Bob Boniface, Cadillac exterior design director. “It is powerful in size and presence, with integrated technologies that push its design to the leading edge.”
Dynamic front styling cues are enhanced by a highly detailed Galvano chrome grille that has a unique, almost brushed appearance. It is accented by full light-emitting diode – LED – lighting in the front and rear that creates unique, razor-like vertical light signatures. LEDs provide even, steady and very bright illumination, while delivering longer life and using significantly less energy than conventional lighting.
The headlamps incorporate the industry’s first Total Internal Reflection LED high-beam function, which consists of four vertically stacked crystal lenses and LEDs. The low beam consists of five crystal lenses and LEDs that create the light pattern. The Cadillac script is branded in the headlamp bezel. Tall, thin vertical LED taillamps reach to the top of the Escalade ESV and feature the brand’s wreath-and-crest insignia, which illuminates in the dark.
New inlaid doors fit into the body side openings instead of over the top of the body, significantly improving the quietness of the interior and contributing to improved aerodynamics – an attribute that helps Escalade ESV slip through the air on the highway with less drag for greater efficiency. Lightweight aluminum hood and aluminum liftgate panels also enhance efficiency through reduced overall mass.
Additional exterior features include:
- The rear is dominated by signature LED lighting extending full-height, from the fascia to the roof. The twin, light-blade taillamps recall Cadillac’s design heritage
- Chrome-accented side assist steps are standard, with power-retractable assist steps with light-pipe technology available on the Premium Collection
- Illuminated door handles are included with the Premium Collection
- Standard heated, power-adjustable and power-folding outside mirrors
- Standard hands-free, power-programmable liftgate
- The standard rear spoiler on the liftgate houses a rear window wiper that is hidden when not in use
- Capless fueling
- Twenty-inch dual-seven-spoke chrome aluminum wheels are standard and 22-inch aluminum wheels are available
The 2016 Escalade ESV is the extended-length variant of the regular-length 2016 Escalade. It is exclusively available as a four-door SUV.
Inside, the 2016 Escalade ESV sees the new Crest logo adorn the steering wheel.
Cut-and-sewn materials and wood trim, chosen for elegance and authenticity, combine with the latest technologies to convey an exceptional level of luxury.
Craftsmanship defines the 2016 Escalade ESV’s passenger space, which is designed to be one of the industry’s most authentic and luxurious cabins – with seamless technology integration for today’s connected luxury customers. And like the exterior, there’s harmony with Cadillac’s other vehicles in the cabin’s appearance, amenities and controls.
“An exceptional level of craftsmanship is found in the 2016 Escalade ESV, and it all centers on the premium, layered materials and extensive use of cut-and-sew live stitching – the way fine furniture is produced,” said Eric Clough, director of design, Cadillac Interiors. “We designed Escalade ESV with what we call the beauty of contrast – a distinctive combination of bold, SUV character, but also the refinement of the Cadillac form vocabulary and technology.”
Real wood combined with premium cut-and-sewn materials and sueded accents, along with ambient lighting, were designed to add elegance to the interior design. Tight tolerances of the instrument panel and door panels, precision controls and triple-sealed doors were engineered and designed to reinforce a feeling of quality.
The seats were designed to be more comfortable and sculpted in appearance with a reclining second row. The design incorporates dual-firmness foam that ensures long-trip comfort and helps retain appearance over time.
Additional interior features include:
- Standard keyless entry and push-button start
- Standard electric telescoping/tilting steering column
- Standard heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents
- Concealed center-stack storage with motorized door
- Standard tri-zone climate control
- New fold-flat second- and third-row seats, with standard power-folding third row
- Heated and cooled seats are standard in front and second-row bucket seats have standard heat
- Three interior color choices: Jet Black, Shale/Cocoa and Kona/Jet Black
Escalade ESV is also a quieter environment compared to the last generation thanks to a stronger body structure, enhanced use of noise-attenuating materials and processes, including triple-sealed doors and acoustic-laminate glass and Bose Active Noise Cancelation technology. Even the exterior mirrors were carefully shaped in the wind tunnel to reduce wind noise.
- Gray Silk Metallic
- Red Passion Tintcoat
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Dark Emerald Metallic (late introduction)
- Majestic Plum Metallic
- Radiant Silver Metallic
- Black Raven
- Silver Coast Metallic
- Terra Mocha Metallic
- Dark Granite Metallic
Interior Color Combinations
- Jet Black
- Shale with Cocoa accents
- Kona Brown with Jet Black accents
- Tuscan Brown
- Jet Black with Jet Black accents
CUE Infotainment System
The CUE (Cadillac User Experience) infotainment system is standard on the 2016 Escalade ESV. It is an advanced system for connectivity and control, with state-of-the-art voice recognition and touch controls.
At the heart of CUE is the eight-inch center screen that uses capacitive touch technology and gesture recognition, enabling tapping and swiping common to smartphones and tablets.
The system also uses proximity sensors to activate common options and controls as the user’s hand approaches the display. An expanded “favorites” section offers quick access to phone contacts, navigation destinations – even digital music – in the same one-touch form as traditional radio presets.
The instrument cluster features a reconfigurable, high-resolution 12.3-inch digital driver information center (DIC) display paired with Cadillac’s CUE infotainment system, with data also shown on an available, full-color head-up display on Luxury and Premium trim levels. Along with vehicle systems information, the DIC provides details on the audio, Bluetooth phone and navigation systems, which can be adjusted via steering wheel controls.
Enhanced connectivity includes a new Text Messaging Alerts feature with Bluetooth profile (M.A.P.), which reads incoming texts through the vehicle’s speakers, and Siri Eyes Free for iPhone iOS 6 and iOS 7 users to enhance connectivity and convenience. Each enables voice-controlled connectivity, to help keep phones safely stowed and hands on the wheel.
Phone Integration Technology
Cadillac’s CUE system with an eight-inch-diagonal multi-touch screen is compatible with Apple CarPlay, a phone integration technology that puts iPhone features (iPhone 5 and later) on the display in a smart, simple manner. Many features can be controlled via voice commands through a steering wheel button, helping drivers spend more time with their eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
Apple CarPlay takes the iPhone features most owners want to access while driving and puts them on the vehicle’s display to allow drivers to make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music right from the touchscreen or by voice via Siri. Apple CarPlay-supported apps include Phone, Messages, Maps, Music and compatible third-party apps.
Android Auto compatibility will be available later in the 2016 model year.
Complementing CUE to enhance Escalade ESV’s connectivity is OnStar with 4G LTE and standard built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. It provides a mobile hub for drivers and passengers to stay connected. The hotspot is on whenever the vehicle is on and comes with a three-month/three gigabyte data trial.
4G LTE is the most current and fastest mobile data network – 10 times faster than 3G and 100 times faster than the previous generation of OnStar hardware. And with OnStar, it also offers stronger, broader coverage than smartphones on the same network and it’s easy to use: if the vehicle is on, the connection is on.
To note, OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi Hotspot is standard on the 2016.5 model year Escalade ESV. The 2016 models featured the 2G-based OnStar connection without the Wi-Fi hotspot.
At the time of purchase, six months OnStar Directions and Connections includes all of OnStar’s advisor-based safety and security features, including Automatic Crash Response and Stolen Vehicle Assistance, as well as Turn-by-Turn navigation.
What’s more, the 2016 Escalade ESV also brings five years of free OnStar Basic Plan, which includes:
- RemoteLink Key Fob Services that allow owners to remotely start and lock/unlock the Escalade ESV and activate its horn and lights from anywhere with a data connection
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics (OVD) that runs monthly checks of a vehicle’s engine, transmission, anti-lock brakes and more
- Dealer Maintenance Notification (DMN) that sends diagnostic report directly to a preferred dealer, simplifying service scheduling
Bose Centerpoint Audio System
The 2016 Escalade ESV features a new Bose Centerpoint surround sound system that is the most advanced ever in a Cadillac. Customized exclusively for the Escalade ESV, it features new technologies that help heighten the sophisticated in-vehicle experience.
Proprietary technologies and 16 strategically-placed speakers create a concert-like experience throughout the cabin. Five custom-tuned speakers placed across the instrument panel and front doors, combined with Bose Advanced Staging Technology, help reproduce expansive sound with exceptional precision and clarity.
Further enhancing the experience is Bose Centerpoint 2.0 signal processing technology, which enables a surround sound experience across all rows and SurroundStage signal processing circuitry, which compensates for off-center vehicle seating to create 360-degree sound for every occupant.
Blu-Ray DVD Rear Seat Entertainment System
A Blu-Ray DVD rear entertainment system is available. It is tied into the audio system and includes a nine-inch, roof-mounted screen on the regular-wheelbase Escalade ESV, and two nine-inch screens on Escalade ESV ESV. The overhead system also includes built-in remote storage, USB, SD car and RCA ports.
The all-new 2016 Escalade ESV advances performance with an all-new, more powerful and more efficient 6.2L V8 L86 engine rated at an SAE-certified 420 horsepower (313 kW) and 460 pound-feet of torque (623 Nm), up nearly 5 percent in horsepower and 10 percent in torque over the engine it replaces. The greater torque delivers an enhanced feeling of power on demand and greater confidence when trailering.
The new 6.2L features state-of-the-art technologies, including:
- Direct injection
- Active Fuel Management (AFM) – also known as cylinder deactivation
- Continuously variable valve timing
- Advanced combustion system designed to make the most of power, torque and efficiency across the rpm band. The more precisely controlled combustion enables Escalade ESV to run with a higher compression ratio, which delivers greater power and greater efficiency.
Starting from the 2015.5 model year, the 6.2L V8 L86 engine is matched with the Hydra-Matic 8L90 M4U eight-speed automatic transmission with TapShift control.
The GM-developed 8L90 is roughly the same size and weight as the 6L80 six-speed automatic, with a 7.0 overall gear ratio spread that provides a numerically higher first gear ratio, helping drivers start off more confidently with a heavy load or when trailering. The 8L90 also enables a numerically low 3.23 axle ratio, which reduces engine rpm on the highway – an attribute that contributes to fuel economy and quietness.
And at its core, Escalade ESV is an SUV with the capabilities of a full-size truck, enabling a trailering rating of 8,300 pounds on the standard model and an 8,100-pound rating on Escalade ESV ESV. That’s more than:
- Mercedes-Benz GL550 (7,800 pounds)
- Lexus LX 570 (7,000 pounds)
- Land Rover Range Rover (7,716 pounds)
What’s more, the new 6.2L V8 L86 engine is powerful enough to enable 0 to 60 mph performance of less than 6 seconds in the new Escalade ESV: 5.96 seconds for Escalade ESV 4WD and 5.98 seconds for Escalade ESV ESV 2WD.
|Escalade ESV 2WD:||15||22|
|Escalade ESV 4WD:||15||21|
Escalade ESV’s performance is channeled to the most sophisticated chassis and suspension system ever in the vehicle. It was engineered for a greater feeling of solidity and a quieter, smoother ride. A fully boxed frame – composed of more than 75 percent high-strength steel – is the foundation for its ride quality.
Chassis and suspension highlights include:
- A wider rear track that contributes to a more planted stance
- Shear-style body mounts, which reduce body shake and enhance the feeling of structural stiffness, improve damping performance when compared with previous compression mounts
- Addition of a cross-axis ball joint on the frame-side of the rear suspension lateral link that enhances steering precision
- Third-generation Magnetic Ride Control is standard, with two selectable modes. Its new, dual-electric-coil design enabled engineers to tune with more resolution to handle quickly changing road conditions
- New, electric variable-assist power steering system enhances fuel economy and tailors steering assist to vehicle speed
- New four-wheel-disc brake system with Duralife brake rotors that offer up to double the service life
- Revisions that improve pedal feel for more-confident braking performance
- New tires designed to enhance efficiency, ride quality, handling and stopping performance
- Standard automatic locking rear differential that provides greater traction when needed and greater driving comfort when it’s not.
- A new four-wheel-drive system enables the driver to select an Auto mode for set-it-and-forget-it automatic activation when conditions call for extra traction assist. A separate 4 HI mode offers the most capability for more challenging conditions
Cadillac’s Magnetic Ride Control (MRC), the world’s fastest-reacting suspension system, is standard, delivering precisely controlled driving performance.
Escalade ESV’s new technologies include safety features to help protect occupants before, during and after a collision. For instance, front and rear automatic braking relies on short-range radar technology and ultrasonic sensors to help the driver avoid front and rear low-speed collisions via a progression of alerts that extend to complete braking, if necessary.
Escalade ESV also offers the segment’s only Front Center Air Bag, which deploys from the inboard side of the driver’s seat and inflates between the driver and front passenger, thereby providing added protection for both front occupants in side-impact crashes.
Additional standard airbags include:
- Dual-stage frontal air bags (driver and front passenger)
- Seat-mounted side-impact air bags for thorax and pelvic protection (driver and front passenger)
- Head-curtain side air bags for front and rear outboard seating positions
Driver Awareness Package
The Driver Awareness package on the Luxury trim level includes:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
- IntelliBeam headlamps
- Patented safety alert seat, which pulses the left, right or both seat cushion bolsters to alert the driver of a dangerous situation
Driver Assist Package
The driver assist package on the Premium and Platinum trim levels adds:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front and Rear Automatic Braking
- Automatic Safety Belt Tightening
Additionally, Front and Rear Park Assist are standard on all models, while the Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Alert are standard on Luxury, Premium, and Platinum models.
Introduced on the 2015.5 Escalade ESV, the Surround Vision system is standard on all models and uses cameras to provide a 360-degree bird’s eye view of the Escalade ESV via the CUE color display screen. An update for 2016 allows the driver to select a front-camera-only view.
The 2016 Escalade ESV has also been designed with greater security features to thwart thieves, including:
- Glass breakage sensors
- Motion detectors
- Self-leveling inclination sensor that sounds an alarm if a thief attempts to steal wheels or tires, or tow or lift the vehicle onto a flatbed truck
The advanced theft protection package also includes door shields in the driver’s door, which help block access to those using a “slim jim”-type unlocking device. Additional anti-theft features include:
- Enhanced door security
- Laminated windshield glass
- Steering column lock
The 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV continues to be manufactured at GM’s full-size SUV production plant in Arlington, Texas.
The 2016 Escalade ESV rides on GM’s new GMT-K2XX platform. The body-on-frame architecture is shared with other full-size GM SUVs and trucks, including the:
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2016 GMC Yukon and GMC Yukon XL
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2014 GMC Sierra
The Cadillac Escalade ESV remains squarely in the extended-length full-size luxury SUV segment that solely includes the Lincoln Navigator L.
Meanwhile, the regular-wheelbase Escalade competes with the following full-size luxury SUVs:
- Infiniti QX80
- Lexus LX 570
- Lincoln Navigator
In addition, the following crossovers (CUVs) remain the Escalade’s segment by overall dimensions and price:
- Mercedes-Benz GL
- Land Rover Range Rover
The Escalade ESV has won J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Survey for its segment the last four years and captured J.D. Power’s Dependability Award for 2014.
The 2016 Escalade ESV is available in the following four trim levels:
All models are offered with 2WD and 4WD drivetrains, as well as a new 6.2L V8 L86 engine that is more powerful and more efficient than the engine in previous Escalade ESV models.
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Starting Prices
- Standard: $76,965
- Luxury: $81,040
- Premium: $85,540
- Platinum: $93,345
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Overview
|Models:||Cadillac Escalade ESV|
|Body style:||4-door sport utility vehicle (SUV)|
|Driveline:||front-engine, 2- or 4-wheel drive|
|Construction:||body on frame|
|EPA vehicle class:||full-size sport utility vehicle (SUV)|
|Manufacturing location:||Arlington, Texas, USA|
|Key competitors:||Lincoln Navigator L|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Engine
|Engine:||EcoTec3 6.2L V8 (L86)|
|Displacement (cu in / cc):||376 / 6162|
|Bore & stroke (in / mm):||4.06 x 3.62 / 103.25 x 92|
|Block material:||cast aluminum|
|Cylinder head material:||cast aluminum|
|Valvetrain:||overhead valve, two valves per cylinder, variable valve timing|
|Ignition system:||coil near plug, platinum-tipped spark plugs, low-resistance spark plug wires|
|Fuel delivery:||direct fuel injection with Active Fuel Management|
|(hp / kW @ rpm):"||420 / 313 @ 5600 (SAE certified)|
|Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ rpm):||460 / 623 @ 4100 (SAE certified)|
|Recommended fuel:||premium recommended but not required|
|Maximum engine speed (rpm):||6000|
|Close-coupled catalytic converter|
|Quick Sync 58X ignition|
|Returnless fuel rail|
|Fast-response O² sensor|
|Estimated fuel economy (Escalade ESV 2WD) (city / hwy):||15 / 22|
|Estimated fuel economy (Escalade ESV 4WD) (city / hwy):||15 / 21|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Transmission
|Transmission:||Hydra-Matic 8L90, eight-speed automatic|
|Gear ratios (:1)|
|Final drive ratio:||3.23|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Chassis & Suspension
|Front:||independent coil-over-shock; 36mm hollow stabilizer bar; Magnetic Ride Control|
|Rear:||solid axle with five-link location and coil springs; 28mm hollow stabilizer bar; Magnetic Ride Control|
|Traction assist:||all-speed traction control|
|Steering type:||electric power-assisted rack-and-pinion|
|Steering wheel turns, lock-to-lock:||3.4|
|Turning circle, curb-to-curb (Escalade ESV) (ft / m):||43 / 13.1|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Brakes
|Type:||power-assisted, four-wheel disc, four-wheel ABS, with Duralife rotors; vented front and rear rotors|
|Rotor diameter x thickness (front) (in / mm):||13 x 1.2 / 330 x 30|
|Rotor diameter x thickness (rear) (in / mm):||13.6 x 0.8 / 345 x 20|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Wheels & Tires
|20 x 9.0-in. aluminum|
|22 x 9.0-in. aluminum|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Exterior Dimensions
|Wheelbase (in / mm):||130 / 3302|
|Overall length (in / mm):||224.3 / 5697|
|Overall width (in / mm):||80.5 / 2045|
|Overall height (in / mm):||74 / 1880|
|Track (front) (in / mm):||68.7 / 1745|
|Track (rear) (in / mm):||68.7 / 1744|
|Minimum ground clearance (2WD) (in / mm):||8 / 205|
|Minimum ground clearance (4WD) (in / mm):||8 / 205|
|Step-in height (2WD) (in / mm):||22 / 559|
|Step-in height (4WD) (in / mm):||22 / 559|
|Ground to top of load floor (2WD) (in / mm):||31.6 / 802|
|Ground to top of load floor (4WD) (in / mm):||31.6 / 802|
|Approach angle (2WD) (deg):||15.9|
|Approach angle (4WD) (deg):||15.9|
|Departure angle (2WD) (deg):||19.5|
|Departure angle (4WD) (deg):||19.5|
|Curb weight (2WD with 20-inch wheels) (lb / kg):||5795 / 2628|
|Curb weight (4WD with 20-inch wheels) (lb / kg):||6040 / 2739|
|Weight distribution (% front / rear):||51 / 49|
2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV Interior Dimensions
|Seating capacity:||7 or 8|
|First row (without sunroof) (in / mm):||42.8 / 1087|
|First row (with sunroof) (in / mm):||39.7 / 1008|
|Second row (without sunroof) (in / mm):||39.1 / 993|
|Third row (without sunroof) (in / mm):||38.5 / 978|
|First row (in / mm):||45.3 / 1150|
|Second row (in / mm):||39.7 / 1008|
|Third row (in / mm):||34.5 / 876|
|First row (in / mm):||64.9 / 1648|
|Second row (in / mm):||64.4 / 1636|
|Third row (in / mm):||62.6 / 1590|
|First row (in / mm):||60.9 / 1547|
|Second row (in / mm):||60.2 / 1529|
|Third row (in / mm):||49.3 / 1252|
|Behind 1st row, 2nd row folded, no third row (cu ft / L):||120.9 / 3424 (behind seats with second, third rows folded)|
|Behind 2nd row, no third row (cu ft / L):||76.7 / 2172 (behind seat with third row folded)|
|Behind 3rd row (cu ft / L):||39.3 / 1113 (behind seat)|
2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Capacities
|EPA interior volume (cu ft / L):||122.4 / 3466|
|GVWR (2WD) (lb / kg):||7300 / 3311|
|GVWR (4WD) (lb / kg):||7500 / 3402|
|Payload maximum (2WD) (lb / kg):||1505 / 682|
|Payload maximum (4WD) (lb / kg):||1460 / 662|
|Trailer towing maximum (2WD) (lb / kg):||8100 / 3674|
|Trailer towing maximum (4WD) (lb / kg):||7900 / 3583|
|Fuel tank (gal / L):||31 / 117|
|Engine oil (qt / L):||8.5 / 8.0|
|Cooling system (qt / L):||16.7 / 15.8|