2018 Cadillac CTS
The Cadillac CTS midsize luxury sedan receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Cadillac CTS sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of three exterior colors:
- Moonstone Metallic
- Deep Amethyst Metallic
- Bronze Dune Metallic
- Addition of Satin Steel Metallic exterior color (extra-charge color)
- Deletion of CTS Carbon Black Package
- Increased availability of UltraView power sunroof on CTS V-Sport
- Introduction of all-new CUE version 3 infotainment system
- Replacement of heated steering wheel with automatic heated steering wheel, which turns on the heated steering wheel automatically based on ambient air temperature
See complete 2018 Cadillac CTS changes and updates.
The 2018 Cadillac CTS continues to be offered exclusively as a four-door sedan.
Like all third-generation units of the Cadillac CTS, the 2018 Cadillac CTS rides on GM’s Alpha platform shared with the sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro. A shorter variant of the same platform is used by the first-generation Cadillac ATS.
The 2018 Cadillac CTS is assembled by GM U.S.A. at the GM Lansing Grand River plant in Lansing, Michigan, USA.
- 2018 Cadillac CTS Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Cadillac CTS Colors
- 2018 Cadillac CTS Lineup
- 2018 Cadillac CTS Order Guide
- How To Jump-Start The 2018 Cadillac CTS