2020 Cadillac CT6 Interior Colors
The 2020 Cadillac CT6 is available in four color combinations and three seat trim materials.
Interior color combinations:
- Jet Black
- Sahara Beige with Jet Black
- Dark Auburn with Jet Black
- Very Light Cashmere with Maple Sugar
Seat trim materials:
- Leather seating surfaces
- Leather seating surfaces with Chevron perforated inserts
- Semi-Aniline leather seats with Chevron perforated inserts
Luxury (1SB) Interior Color & Material Options
Premium Luxury (1SD) Interior Color & Material Options
Platinum (1SP) Interior Color & Material Options
|Trim Level||Seat Adjustment||Seat Type||Seat Code||Seat Trim||Interior: Jet Black||Interior: Sahara Beige w/ Jet Black||Interior: Dark Auburn with Jet Black||Interior: Very Light Cashmere w/ Maple Sugar|
|Luxury (1SB)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AR7||Leather||H661||HTZ2||N/A||N/A|
|Premium Luxury (1SD)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AR9||Leather with Chevron perforated inserts||H2X3||HMQ4||HTX4||N/A|
|Platinum (1SP)||Power driver & passenger||Front bucket||AQ9||Semi-Aniline leather with Chevron perforated inserts||HIZ5||N/A||N/A||HK16|
- 1 – With Figured Sapele high-gloss wood trim.
- 2 – With Choco Noir Sapele high-gloss wood trim.
- 3 – With Mineral Poplar Burl high-gloss/Bronze Carbon Fiber trim.
- 4 – With Titanium Ash Burl high-gloss/Ravenwood trim.
- 5 – With Choco Noir Sapele/Fine Twill Weave Carbon Fiber trim.
- 6 – With Cafe Noir Eucalyptus wood trim/Cafe au Lait Eucalyptus wood trim.
- N/A – Not Available.
- H66, HTZ, H2X, HMQ, HTX, HIZ, HK1 – GM RPO code for the interior color combination in question.
GM Authority strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and features in question. However, errors and misprints do happen on occasion. In addition, the manufacturer can change availability of exterior colors and interior color combinations at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions.
GM Authority will not be held responsible for any omissions, misprints or any other errors.
Discuss the 2020 Cadillac CT6 in our Cadillac forum.
Follow our coverage of Cadillac CT6 news.