2018 Cadillac CT6 Lineup
The 2018 Cadillac CT6 lineup consists of one body style, four trim levels, three gasoline engine choices and a plug-in hybrid model, rear-wheel-drive or optional all-wheel-drive, and various optional packages.
Available Body Styles
- Four-door sedan
Available Trim Levels
- 2.0L I-4 Turbo LTG engine
- CT6 RWD (1SA)
- Luxury RWD (1SC)
- 3.6L V-6 LGX engine
- CT6 AWD (1SB)
- Luxury AWD (1SD)
- Premium Luxury AWD (1SF)
- Platinum AWD (1SJ)
- 3.0L V-6 Twin Turbo LGW engine
- Luxury AWD (1SE)
- Premium Luxury AWD (1SG)
- Platinum (1SK)
- 2.0L I-4 Plug-In Hybrid Electric
- Plug-In RWD (1SH)
- 2.0L Turbo I-4 engine LTG (gasoline)
- 3.6L V-6 engine LGX (gasoline)
- 3.0L Twin-Turbo V-6 engine LGW (gasoline)
- 2.0L Turbo I-4 engine LTG (gasoline) with 45 kW Plug-In Hybrid Propulsion Electric continuous power (HP9) with 18.4 kWh lithium-ion battery propulsion
- Driver Awareness and Convenience Package
- Enhance Vision and Comfort Package
- Rear Seat Package
- Super Cruise Package
- Driver Assist Package
- Active Chassis Package
- Ground Effects Package
Discuss the Cadillac CT6 in our Cadillac forum.
2016 and 2017 model-year vehicles are affected. 551 vehicles are affected.
Cadillac CT6 News
2016 and 2017 model-year vehicles are affected.
551 vehicles are affected.
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug-In Hybrid
- 2018 Cadillac CT6-V