2018 Cadillac CT6 Lineup
The 2018 Cadillac CT6 lineup consists of one body style, four trim levels, three gasoline engine choices and a plug-in hybrid model, rear-wheel-drive or optional all-wheel-drive, and various optional packages.
Available Body Styles
- Four-door sedan
Available Trim Levels
- 2.0L I-4 Turbo LTG engine
- CT6 RWD (1SA)
- Luxury RWD (1SC)
- 3.6L V-6 LGX engine
- CT6 AWD (1SB)
- Luxury AWD (1SD)
- Premium Luxury AWD (1SF)
- Platinum AWD (1SJ)
- 3.0L V-6 Twin Turbo LGW engine
- Luxury AWD (1SE)
- Premium Luxury AWD (1SG)
- Platinum (1SK)
- 2.0L I-4 Plug-In Hybrid Electric
- Plug-In RWD (1SH)
- 2.0L Turbo I-4 engine LTG (gasoline)
- 3.6L V-6 engine LGX (gasoline)
- 3.0L Twin-Turbo V-6 engine LGW (gasoline)
- 2.0L Turbo I-4 engine LTG (gasoline) with 45 kW Plug-In Hybrid Propulsion Electric continuous power (HP9) with 18.4 kWh lithium-ion battery propulsion
- Driver Awareness and Convenience Package
- Enhance Vision and Comfort Package
- Rear Seat Package
- Super Cruise Package
- Driver Assist Package
- Active Chassis Package
- Ground Effects Package
Discuss the Cadillac CT6 in our Cadillac forum.
551 vehicles are affected. Cadillac’s most powerful production model isn’t very carbon neutral.
Cadillac CT6 News
551 vehicles are affected.
Cadillac’s most powerful production model isn’t very carbon neutral.
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug-In Hybrid
- 2018 Cadillac CT6-V